"The river could've delayed them. If we move fast we might have a shot to tear right through there" Hershel suggested to the group.

"Yeah but if this group joins with that one they could spill out this way"

"So were blocked in" Maggie's said with a small sigh.

"Only thing to do it double back 27 and swing towards Greenville" Rick told them but Cassie shook her head.

"We already picked through that though. It's like we spent the winter going in circles" Cassie pointed out on the map which showed the routes they had taken during their winter on the road.

"Yeah I know. At Newman, we'll push west. Haven't been through there yet. We can't keep going house to house. Need to find some place to hold up for a few weeks" as Rick spoke Cassie noticed his eyes drifting towards where Lori was sat in the passenger seat of one of the groups cars.

"All right. Is it cool if we get to the creek before we head out? Won't take long. We gotta fill up on water. We can boil it later" T-dog asked.

Ever since Ricks speech about it no longer being a democracy everyone always felt they had to ask for his permission to do the simplest of tasks. Along with that for some reason Cassie was being seen as a leader of some sorts as well a role she never asked for.

"Knock yourself out" Rick agreed before he went to talk to Hershel about Loris pregnancy. Even though him and his wife weren't talking at the moment he was still worried about his unborn child.

As Cassie looked over at her worried brother Daryl noticed a worried expression of her own on her face. "Hey while the others wash their panties, let's go hunt" as he spoke to Rick he nudged Cassie's arm signalling he wanted her to come with them. "That owl didn't exactly hit the spot"

The Grimes twins along with Daryl made their way into the woods coming across an old rail way track as they did walking along it. As they did they reached a small opening in the woods where there was a view of a old prison that was overrun with walkers.

"That's a shame" Daryl said as they looked the abandoned building over. Cassie's eyes scanned over the building and when she turned to face her brother he was having the same idea as her.

"I have an idea" both twins said at the same time, identical grins on their faces. Daryl looked at them both with a weirded look on his face.

"Please never do that again. Its weird" he told them but that just made Cassie laugh before they started making their way back to the group on the road.

Once they brought them all together they started heading towards the prison. Once they got close enough the left the vehicles a safe distance back before moving to the wire fence with a pair of bolt cutters to create a hole to get through.

As Rick cut the others all watched his back taking care of any walkers before they could get too close to him. Once there was a decent sized hole everyone made their way through Rick going last before Daryl and Glenn tied the hole shut.

Once that was down they began to run through a gravel path between the outdoor fence and indoor fence of the prison yard. Luckily there was no walkers in there so it was a simple run to the first gate of the prisons entrance.

"It's perfect" Rick said once they arrived. "If we can shut that gate, prevent more from filling the yard, we can pick off these walkers. We'll take the field by night" Rick said making sure everyone knew the plan.