2

As Cassie had expected Rick went on to give Merle a lecture about the new world and how they all had to stick together. As he did he took Merles hand gun off him reloading it intending to keep it himself. "We survive this by pulling together not apart" Rick continued trying to get through to Merle.

"Screw you man" was all Merle replied with which annoyed Rick.

"I can see you make a habit of missing the point"

"Yeah well screw you twice"

That was the last straw for Rick as he took Merles hand gun and pointed it at his head fed up of the rednecks attitude. "Ought to be more polite to a man with a gun" Rick told him cocking the gun "only common sense"

"You wouldn't your a cop"

"All i am anymore is a man looking for his family. I found my sister but I still need to find my wife and son. Anybody gets in the way of that's gonna lose."

Rick decided to leave Merle to think on what he'd just said to him but not before going through his pockets to make sure he didn't have any weapons on him. All he found was Merles small thing of drugs he had brought with him which didn't surprise Cassie at all.

"Got some on your nose their" Rick said flicking Merles nose as he walked away.

"What are you gonna do . Arrest me?" Merle laughed not taking Rick seriously. Just then Rick threw Merles drugs off the roof of the building and walked over to the ledge of the roof away from Merle ignoring his shouts of anger.

Cassie and Morales walked over to where Rick was stood Cassie putting a hand on his shoulder trying to offer him a silent comfort.

"Your not Atlanta P.D Where you from?" Morales asked

"Up the road always" was all Rick responded with as the threee stared at the city streets covered in walkers.

"Well Officer Friendly from up the road aways welcome to the big city"

—————————————

As the group stared down at the streets below them Cassie sighed at the amount of walkers down there.

"Well we're screwed"

"How's that signal" Morales asked T-dog wanting to know how bad the situation was and clearly getting frustrated at the sound of only static coming from the cb.

"Like Dixon's brain.Weak" T-dog replicausing Cassie to let out a small giggle and Merles to give him the middle finger.

"Keep trying" Morales insisted trying to keep hope alive within the group.

"Really what's the point. Even if we did get through to them there's nothing they can do for us" Cassie said making her point clear.

Morales turned to Rick and explained "Got some people outside of the city is all. There is no refugee centre that's a pipe dream"

"We'll then Cassie's right we're on our own now." He said turning to face her hoping for her to back him up

"Yeah it's up to us to find a way out".

Just when she thought they were getting somewhere and the group all actually had some hope Merle had to go and ruin it saying "Good luck with that these streets ain't safe in this part of town from what I hear"

When she heard Merle start to flirt with Andrea trying to convince her to sleep with him she tuned him out trying to find a way for them to all get out of the city and back to camp alive.

"The streets ain't safe. Now there's an understatement" Morales said repeating Merles words from before.

"What about under the streets, the sewers?' Rick asked and Morales had a small smile on his face.