22

After Sophia's body fell to the ground no one did or said anything. Mostly because no one knew what to say or do. The only sound was Carols sobs as Daryl lifted her off the ground trying to stop her from looking at Sophia. Once she was stood on her own Carol pushed Daryl away from her before running back towards the house.

Hershel was still kneeled on the ground shocked as Beth started to sob even harder running over towards her dead mother. Rick tried to stop her but she ran past him calling out for her mother.

Just as she rolled her mothers body over she reanimated grabbing Beth's hair pulling her down trying to get a bite of her. The whole group instantly ran to her most trying to grab Beth as some tried to pulled the walkers hands off her

Cassie had her arms around Beth's shoulder as she pulled along with everyone and once they got her lose thanks to T-Dog stomping the walkers face in. She carefully handed her off to Hershel who held his daughter close. Andrea then swung a farm tool the blade going through the walker's forehead before it fell to the ground.

Everyone then slowly made their way back to the farm Shane not leaving the Greene family alone who just wanted some peace.

"We been out we've been combing these woods looking for her and she was in there all along? Hey you knew"

"Leave us alone" Maggie yelled at him sick of him constantly shouting at her family who were trying to mourn.

"Hey Shane just stop man" Glenn said as he walked alongside Maggie.

Rick tried to pull Shane away from the situation which only ended him pushing Rick away "Get your hands off me"

As the Greene family kept walking trying to ignore Shane he wouldn't let up "You knew and you kept it from us"

"Shane they didn't know leave them alone" Cassie told him but he ignored still choosing to follow the Greene family.

"That's bullshit I think they all knew"

"We didn't know" Maggie told him and Cassie could tell from her tone of voice it wouldn't be long till Maggie lashed out on Shane.

"Why was she there?" Shane asked them.

"You know Otis put those people on the barn. Maybe he found her and put her in there before he was killed" Hershel answered.

"Your expect me to believe that? What do I look like? Do I look like an idiot to you?" Shane questioned as Rick and Cassie tried to stop him approaching Hershel.

"I don't care what you believe" Hershel stated.

"Everybody just calm down". Rick said trying to reason with the two men.

"I want him off my land"

"Let me tell you something man" Shane started getting in Hershel's face which was enough for Maggie to step in and give him a good slap to the face.

"Don't touch him! Haven't you done enough?" She said before taking her father and going inside with Patricia and Beth.

"I mean him off my land" was the last thing Hershel declared before he went inside. Glenn waited a moment before following leaving Cassie, Rick and Shane stood together.

"Why did you do that? Why?" Cassie asked Shane getting into his face.

"Daryl almost died looking for her. Any one of us could"

"That's not why you decide to open those barn doors and cause a slaughter" Cassie argued as Shane paced back and forth.

"I'm going to tell you both right now that son of a bitch he knew" Shane told the pair causing Cassie to scoff.