• 35. Capturing 'HER'

Start from the beginning

A thick silence prevailed between them.

"What do you think she will do now?", Ace asked breaking the silence. "Don't know, but one thing is clear that whoever has challenged her, has invited its own death by itself.", Siya said while looking at Shivanya's back.

"Always remember one thing Ace, Shivanya doesn't like to lose. Never. It hurts her ego and if it's about her family, then not at all. She herself is a challenge. A riddle hard to solve. No one can tell when her mind changes its decision. Not even she, herself.", Siya said while maintaining an eye contact with Ace.

Ace glanced at Shivanya.
'A riddle? Fuck! I love them.', A devilish grin appeared on his face. "Leave her alone for while. She needs some time alone.", Siya said as Ace nodded, agreeing with her after controlling his emotions.

Both went in a different direction.

Siya phone rang on her way. She looked at the caller ID and frowned. "Why is Sahil Bhai calling me?", She mumbled in confusion. She picked up the call.

"Hello siya, have you seen the trending page of the India?", Sahil asked as soon as she picked up the call. She got confused and muttered a 'no'.

"Well let me tell you then. The topic of RATHORE'S and RAJWANSHI'S is a trending topic these days in India and I am not understanding that why the heck Rajwanshi's are not doing anything about this nor Shivanya has said anything in this matter. I am telling you siya if we don't stop all this news now, it will create a problem for us only.", Sahil said all this in one breath not giving anytime to Siya to react.

Siya blinked in pure shock and amusement. She looked at her phone with a stunned look. "Bhai relax. Don't worry. I will talk to Mr Rajwanshi.", She said and hung up the call after getting an 'okay' from Sahil.

She scrolled through her call logs and dialled the person she needs to talk with.

She waited for that person to pick up the call but he didn't. She again tried but again it went to voicemail. She again dialled the number but didn't get any response from the other side.

Only then someone screamed from behind her. She got startled and the phone fell from her hands. She turned around startled and found Navya trying to stifle her laugh.

Siya looked at her as if she is crazy. "Are you crazy Navya? You scared me.", Siya said putting her hand on her chest.

Navya burst into laughter seeing her scared face. Siya sighed looking at her and bent down to pick her phone up.

"Sorry bro but you should have looked at your face.", Navya said controlling her laughter. "Whatever.", Siya said making a face. Navya chuckled and asked, "By the way whom were you calling?"

"Aman...", Siya mumbled while checking her phone for any damages. "Woahh.. Aman! You mean The great Aman Singh Rajwanshi. The CEO of Rajwanshi's .The handsome, hot, sexy and one of the top most handsome bachelors of India?", Navya asked with a full blown smile.

Siya looked up from her phone with her jaw dropped. She looked at Navya with 'are you serious' look. She shook her head at Navya. "Ya that Aman. And Navya you are praising him as if you are not in a relationship.", Siya said as she raised her brows.