pt 2

They take y/n from hobi and run towwards emergency room.They start her treatment as a lot of blood has wasted so it need to be stoped urgently.Hobi is waiting outside and is feeling so bad for y/n.

After some minutes he saw some nurses running towwards emergency room with a lady patient on stretcher.A doctor hurriedly came and went into emergency room.That patient's condition was looking so bad.Hobi thought that he has seen that lady somewhere.

𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂:
Y/n:Ok mom now you go if mam will see you then she will get mad.

Y/m:But y/n...

Y/n:Mom please

Y/m:Ok. *Leave*

As she went out hobi see her because he just returned from office.

Hobi:Who was that lady?I haven't seen her before.

Y/n:S sir she was my m mother.Please don't tell mam otherwise she will be a angry please.

Hobi:There is nothing to get angry in it.She is your mother she can meet you.Well, don't worry I won't tell mom.Calm down.

Y/n:Th thank you sir.
                .______________________.

In mind:What happened with y/n's mother?? *worried*

After an hour the doctor who was treating y/n's mom came out.Hobi approch him and asked.

Hobi:H how's the condition of that lady?

Doctor:Who are you to her?

Hobi:S she is my friend's mom.

Doctor:Then where's her daughter.Didn't she came with you?

Hobi:She injured in an accident.Right now she is in emergency room.I saw her mother just that's why I am asking.

Doctor:Oh ok.Actually her condition is not good.In the morning her husband dead and she couldn't bear it.She is already patient of cancer of last stage and because of her husband's death her condition went worst.

Hobi: *teary eyes* How's her condition now?

Doctor:Her condition is so bad.We did our best but we don't have much hope for her.She was calling for her daughter again and again but we couldn't do anything.

Hobi:Th thanks for in information. *Tears flow down on his cheeks*

Doctor: *pat his shoulder* Don't lose hope. Everything is in god's hands not ours.I have to take my leave.Excuse me. *Leave*

Hobi sit on bench.Tears are falling from his eyes like rain drops fall from clouds.His mind is not working.He is feeling like all of this happened because of his mom because she didn't allow y/n to lookafter her dad.

Memories flash in his mind when his father left him and his mom.He suffered a lot but he had mother,relatives and friends to support him but y/n have no one by her side.

In mind:No god please don't take y/n's mom. She has already suffered a lot.I fear that something bad might happen with her if her mom dies.She may not bear it. *Crying silently*

✨A FEW HOURS LATER✨

The doctor who was treating y/n came out. Hobi approached him and asked about y/n.

Hobi:How is she now? *Worried*

Doctor:We have treated her well but still she is not out of danger because she has lost a lot of blood.We need blood immediately.So please arrange some blood.

Hobi:Blood group??

Doctor:𝑨+

Hobi:I have same blood group.Can I donate?