pt 7

Saying this y/n run towards the bathroom and locked the door.She is totally stressed.She turn on the shower and sat under it.Water is running down from her hairs to her body.Her tears are mixed in that water.

Jhope has been banging door for several hours while crying but yn is not responding. Finding he remembered that there are some duplicate keys of bathroom so he went to get them.

As he was passing by his mother's room he heard some voices and stopped there for a moment to point out the matter.

Inside the room: (on phone)

Jasmine:I told u I will give you the money when my work will be completed.

?:But I have done what u wanted so now I want my money.... I damn care if ur wish is fulfilled or not.

Jasmine:She is still with my son and I won't pay u until they are separated... So better think a plan which would.

?:Now if ur plan is flopped so u have come to me. Ms give me my money or else I will open it all to ur son.

Jasmine:Oh so now u r trying to scare me hun? And what will u tell my son? That I got his wife r*ped? HAHHAHA... He will never believe in ur words.

As hobi heard her words his blood started boiling with anger. He pushed the door and went inside.As Jasmine heard the sound of foor being opened she hurriedly cut the call.

Hobi:Literally mom I can't believe that u did it. What a shame. *teary eyes*

Jasmine:W-what are you talking about? *acting fool*

Hobi:Pls mom... I know you ain't innocent so stop pretending.

As he was about to leave Jasmine held his arm.

Jasmine:Hobi hobi listen to me...

Hobi:I don't to listen u anymore.

He freed his arm and left the room. He took the bathroom keys and went to his room.

As he opened the door of the bathroom he saw yn lying unconscious under a running shower.

He quickly picked her up and took her to the bedroom lying her on bed. She was suffering from high fever bcz of staying under water for so long. But, the first thing he has to do is to change her clothes and put on some dried clothes.

He called for trustee maid (who was not under Jasmine's control) and asked her to change yn's clothes and went to get medicine for her.

He returned with medicine and a bowl of soup till then the maid had changed yn's clothes as well the bed sheet bcz it became wet too.Still,yn was unconscious. He tried to wake her up and to his fortune he succeeded after several tries.

He fed her the soup and then gave her medicine. Yn was looking so weak. He didn't want to get her in trouble so he himself got a suitcase and started packing their stuffs.

Yn:What r u doing?

Hobi:We are shifting from here.

Yn:What? But why? Will mom also go with us.

Hobi:Don't call her mo... *he got furious but tried to calm himself* N-no she isn't.

Yn:What's wrong?Why are you suddenly behaving like this?

Hobi:Don't ask too many questions. Now get up and lets go.

As he was done packing the stuff so he held yn's arm and helped her standing. He asked one of the maids to carry their suitcase as he took yn towards their car.

As they sit in the car hobi started the engine and drove to his own hotel. He got a luxurious room and took yn in it whereas one of the guards carried their luggage to their room.

As they get in yn laid on bed as she was feeling very week. It was already dark outside do hobi ordered some food for them.

Time skip~

It's been two weeks now since hobi and yn moved to the hotel. But yeah the construction of their new house has already started. Hobi have not gone to his office in these days and preferred to work from home. He took great care of yn. Yes, her weakness and fever went away but she is not well yet. She often vomits and feel dizzy.

Now yn don't talk too much bcz still she can't forget that incident but Hobi always try his best to make her feel better still she often feel embarrassed and guilty.

And yeah Jasmine frequently call Hobi but he doesn't answer it.

Today, yn and Hobi are going for Yn's check up since she is not well.

Time skip to hospital~

Doctor : Congratulations

Hobi: W-what?

Doctor: Your wife is expecting in short you are going to be a FATHER soon.

These words hurt both of them so hard. They didn't even smile but the fact is that that little creature is innocent. It has nothing to do all of that.

As they were going back to home there was a pin drop silence in car. Yn's eyes were teary but Hobi didn't know how to console her.

As they reached in their room yn spoke.

Yn:Look now there is no use of keeping me. *almost crying*

Hobi:Yn...

Yn:Please now set me free bcz I can't take it anymore.

Hobi: *hold her shoulders* U ain't going anywhere. I am not going to leave you. *shake her* understand?

Yn:No I don't.... Just tell me which type of person are you hun? Now are you going to keep this baby? *says ironically*

Hobi: yes I am *being serious*

Yn: what? R u kidding me? How can u keep someone else's baby hun? And even if u do so but still u will never give it the love of a real father.

Hobi: I will... And u r going to see it. Now get some rest.

Yn: but...

Hobi:Yn no buts..

Yn laid on bed and in a few minutes she drifted to sleep. Hobi softly pecked her forehead and slept beside her.