pt 1

☞︎︎︎J hope or hobi:
He is the most famous businessman.He is 27 years old.Handsome, caring, hot, sweet, attracting, loving, pity.Dream boy of every girl.He lives with his mom.His father died a few years ago because of heart disease.His mom loves him so much but also she is so proudy.So don't let anyone come near to hobi inshort she don't want anyone in his life except than herself. Only son of his parents.

☞︎︎︎Kim y/n or y/n:
Works as maid in hobi's mansion.She is 24 years old.Beautiful, pretty, innocent, caring, loving, attracting. A perfect girl that every boy wants.Her dad is heart patient and mom has cancer.Her mam torture her a lot even for small or no reasons but she is working because she need money for her parent's treatment.She has no one in her life except her parents an she loves them a lot.Only daughter of her parents.

{Jung Jasmine=Hobi's mom}

Hobi returned from his office and went to his mother's room.It's his daily routine to meet his mother first.As he go near the door he hear some voices.He stood outside and her it.

꧁Inside the room꧂

Jasmine:How can you do it hun? *shout*

Y/n:I I'm sorry mam.It was a mistake.

Jasmine:What do you mean mistake?I know you did it intentionally.

Y/n:N no mam.I was coming downstairs when you call me because of your sudden call I fell from stairs and the glass broke.

Jasmine:Oh so you mean I am responsible for it hun?

Y/n:No mam I didn't mean that.

Jasmine:Just shutup: *slap her* Go and set the dinning my son must be coming.

Y/n:O ok mam. *Teary eyes*

Hobi was listening all of their conversation.As y/n came out he hide himself so that she can't see him.He went to his mom's room after some minutes so that she don't think that hobi have heared something.

꧁At room꧂

Jasmine:Welcome baby. *Hug him*

Hobi:Thanl you mom. *hug back*

Jasmine:How was your day?

Hobi:It was good.

Jasmine:You must be tired hm?

Hobi:Yeah.

Jasmine:Of course you work hard just that's why.Ok so now get fresh and come to dinning table.I am waiting.

Hobi:Ok. *Leave*

Hobi go to his room.Take a shower,change his clothes and then come to dinning table.Y/n was serving food.He sit on chair.He look at y/n there are fingerprints of his mom on her cheeks.It hurts him a lot because he can't see anyone in pain.Y/n feel that hobi is looking at her but when she look at hobi he moved his face and started eating.

They have done eating.Hobi get a call from an unknown number on his phone.He received that call.His eyes became teary after listening to the person on the other side.He cuts the call with shaking hands.

Jasmine:What happened?Is everything fine? *worried*

Hobi:M mom...

Jasmine:J hope tell me what's the matter?

Hobi:Mom y y/n...

Jasmine:What y/n?

Hobi:Her d dad has d died.

Y/n was coming from kitchen to pick the plates.As soon as she hear these words she froze at her place.Her eyes became teary and tears started to fall from her eyes as the rain drops from clouds.She felt like she lost her world.She gather some confidence and speak.

Y/n:I it's b because of you.Y you are the c cause of m my father's death. *Crying,points towards jasmine*

Jasmine:What nonsense are you in your senses?

Y/n:I t told you his condition is not good.I also a asked for my s salary but you didn't give me even I was just asking for my right not any enough money but you didn't give me even you didn't allow me to meet him.B because of you he left me even I didn't meet him lat time. *Crying hard,cracking voice*

Jasmine: *stands from chair* How dare you to speak infront of me hun? *shout*

Y/n:I will speak the truth.You are so heartless. *Shout*

Jasmine push y/n and she fell on floor.Her head bump into the leg of dinning table and started bleeing.Y/n fainted.Hobi immediately approach her and put her head in his lap and tries to stop blood.

Hobi:Mom how can you do this?How can you hurt anyone?Why have you become so heartless? *teary eyes,lil shout*

Jasmine:Hobi leave her and go to your room.I can handle her.

Hobi:Please mom.

Hobi pick y/n and rush towards his car.He laid her on the back seat and start driving.Within a few minutes they were at the hospital.Hobi lift her and run inside.Too much blood has been wasted.Seeing him nurses approach them with stretcher.They take y/n from hobi and run towards the ward.
                     -------------------------------
Continued~