pt 8

(Last part)

Yn laid on bed and in a few minutes she drifted to sleep. Hobi softly pecked her forehead and slept.

4 MONTHS LATER

Hobi takes great care of yn and the baby as his own one. Yn is always craving for something and so Hobi always bring it for her. These 4 months passed in a blink of eye and nothing special happened but one thing..... Hobi had found the guy wo r*ped yn and k!lled him. From the day he left the house he never talked to his mother.... maybe she might have become a psych0. And yeah Hobi and yn have moved to their new house.

It's their first day in that house. It's kinda spacious. A normal an unknown person may lost in there. Well, straight to the point that it's almost evening and it's the same time when Hobi return to home after work.

As yn heard the horn of car she went downstairs but unfortunately her foot slipped and rolled through out the stairs. As Hobi stepped in he saw yn near stairs unconscious and also there was some bl00d beside her.

He panicked but quickly picked her up and took her to the hospital.

It's been almost 2 hours but still doctors are not coming. Hobi is wandering in the corrider. Several thoughts are popping up in his mind. But he let all of them aside when someone came out. He quickly approached her and looked at her with a hope in his teary eyes.

Doctor: I am sorry Mr Hobi we couldn't save the child. I am sad for ur loss.

He was already shocked but get himself back in senses and asked.

Hobi: A a and what about y yn? *cracking*

Doctor: I won't lie to you .... Actually her condition is not so good. She is unconscious and if she doesn't wake up within 10 to 12 hours then we fear that she might be in the state of comma that canlast either for several years or for life time. We tried our best but couldn't do anything for both of them. Now all we can do is to pray otherwise it will be great mess. I will take my leave now. You have to be strong. *she patted his shoulder and left*

Hearing all of that Jhope burst into tears. He felt like his world has gone dark but he can't lose hope still there is a hope is yn gets back in her senses.

He went to her room and sit beside her gently holding her hand. Still he couldn't believe that all of that has happened already. His heart as well as the mind was not accepting it at all.

It's been 10 hours now but still yn is not making any move. Hobi seemed like losing his last hope. He didn't let her hand go even for a sec during all that time bcz he wanted her to feel him. He wanted her to feel that there is someone waiting for her and never letting her go.

At once, yn's fingers made some movement and Hobi noticed it. A hope was again seen in his eyes.... She was slowly opening her eyes but suddenly her hear rate seemed to be falling and almost stopped. He called out for doctors and they arrived.

They tried their best to make her hear rate normal but with the passage of time they are losing their hope. At last, they gave up on her but suddenly her heat rate seemed to rise to normal on it's own that shocked the doctors and so they called it a miracle or fruit of the prayers of Hobi.

1 WEEK LATER

Today yn is discharged from the hospital. Since the day all that happened and she lost her baby she has not spoken a single word. Hobi always try to make her talk but in vain.

AT HOME

Hobi: Yn please eat something... It's not good for your health.

Yn:.....