He spoke the truth . It is the only truth . From the day his eyes fell on her and he fell in love with her was the day he belonged to her and he knew that there was no someone else as she ruled his heart and she will always do .

Advik looked at her for last time before strolling out of the stage leaving her dazed .

"Princess ?" Yashvardhan's voice brought her back to reality and that is when she realized that the music stopped and everyone have became busy in themselves.

"Bacha what happened? Why are you sweating" Arushi looked at the man whose eyes were filled with concern for her and unknowingly her eyes got brimmed .

Yashwardhan smiled warmly when Arushi softly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him keeping her heat con his chest . He caressed her head sighing thinking that she was tired because of the events that took place today .

He didn't want to do that but her detached behavior and lost mind tensed him . Six years back when she came to their life , they were devasted seeing her state . A brutally broken girl who had no one . She was ruined to the extent where they thought that she wouldn't able to make it but somewhere he knew that she was strong and so she made it and is still fighting with her demons .

He knew that the only way she would be able to distract her mind is coming to public's eyes and now he is a little relaxed that somewhere she would be able to distract her mind from all the negativity and past and will be able to move on.

But somewhere he knew that this is just a start .

***

'My mind , heart , every breath I take , every beat of my heart , my soul . Everything is yours .'

' I need you . '

On the small couch of her balcony Arushi gazed at the full moon which was shinning brightly in the start filled sky .

And suddenly his words flashed in her mind with his eyes which were looking at her intensly when he was speaking. It's her fate that changed her whole life , her cursed life . There was a time when she craved his attention , his touch , his promising words which he would always give her but now when he is this close to her craving for her the same way she craved for him , she couldn't do anything except pushing him away from her and from her tainted self . She know that she is just like a burned skin . No matter how much you try to soothe the skin to cure . It would eventually get burned . She is beyond shattered and he don't deserve a shattered pathetic girl like her . He deserves more better . The best . The girl who would be confident and happy though no one would ever be able to love him the way she do .

It is killing her every second to be in his arms and can do nothing but to push him away . How much she want to be in his arms . Keep her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeats .

A painful smile spread across her face as she remembered their painful past .

Flashback ~

Arushi smiled broadly as the fourth lecture bell rang indicating that the period was over . she would finally meet Advik . She rushed out of the class moving towards her locker and kept her belonging before moving towards his corridor.

Unfortunately B.A. and MBA students had their corridors in different wings just opposite to each other .

As she turned around to move her head got collided with a chest causing her to get startled . She took her steps back only to see her nightmare standing with a dirty smirk on his face and cigrate between his lips.