Archer: 'Mix it up with chopsticks'

He continues to mix the egg with the chopsticks and the pan as Archer shakes it.

Archer: 'Shake the frying pan, and bring it to a half-cooked state'

From there, Archer uses the chopsticks to slide it over to the end of the pan. Then he forms up the shape of the omelette that he wants and flips it over.

Archer: 'When it's half-cooked, slide it over to one side of the frying pan, adjust the shape, and flip it over.'

Archer continues to flip the omelette as it nears the edge of the pan.

Archer: 'Keep flipping until the edge is on top.'

After a couple more flips, Archer uses the chopsticks to place the omelette on top of the chicken rice.

Archer: 'Then slide it onto the chicken rice'

And presents it to Jaune. He added a touch of ketchup in the front.

 He added a touch of ketchup in the front

Archer: Done.

Jaune picks up the plate and walks to his table, where his Team sees him bringing his food.

Pyrrha: What is that, Jaune? I didn't see that when the chefs served us our food.

Jaune: Oh, this? This is Omurice, cooked by Archer. Archer requested Ozpin that he will be my personal chef.

Nora: What, really?! If he's your personal chef! Then that means he's ours as well!!

Ren: Nora, calm down. I'm not sure if Archer is willing to cook for us.

Jaune: Actually he is. He is only going to do it once we are in our Dorm. Since we have our own kitchen there.

Ruby: I'm so jealous that you have a much larger room than ours! Why didn't the Headmaster give us one?!

Blake: The reason why Jaune's Team has a much larger room is because it has to accommodate his Summons.

Yang: But still, you think you guys will allow us to stay in your Dorm from time to time?

Cu: Not sure about that considering you threatened the Green Archer. Plus, we are already dealing with a certain individual that will cause problems in the Dorm.

Artoria: I know a certain number of people that will.

As Artoria thoughts go to Gilgamesh, Gilles (Caster), and no doubt Nero. Knowing she tends to be overbearing when it came to her room design. She heard Elizabeth hated every moment of it.

Jaune grabs the utensils and starts eating his food, he slices the omelette in half as it opens up and goes all the way down to the chicken rice. He gets a spoonful and is ready to eat it.

Jaune: Thanks for the meal.

When Jaune ate a spoonful of it, all he saw was a flowery background, sparkles around the ceiling, and Jaune having a smile in his face at how good this is.