fifty sex | you showed me colors you know I can't see with anyone else.

Start from the beginning

"Well, let's just say that I am simply making someone's dream come true tonight," said Ryker with a mysterious smile. "You didn't say what the song is just that it's a beautiful, romantic song, so I had to play guess there."

"Like I just said, most of them are Davina's."

"Then let's say that I'm making Davina's dream come true," he said with a shrug.

I reluctantly gave in. How could I not? This was actually one of mine. "Okay, fine. You got it right. This one is mine."

Ryker's smile turned into a boyish grin and for a moment there it was as if he was a boy and I was a girl. As if the world was simple and we were just two young people who liked each other. Of course, it was nothing but mindless dreaming considering he was the Alpha of the most feared packs in the world, the Ethereal, and I was a witch with red smokes coming out of her hands. But just at that moment, I'd like to think that everything was simpler than they actually were. "How about the song choice?" he gently asked as he twirled me around the empty space in his large bedroom.

"I like it," I commented and bit my bottom lip, all of a sudden feeling nervous.

"I like you," he replied with a small smile.

My smile disappeared as my eyes widened in realization. "Oh, gosh! You are going to propose, aren't you?"

His only reply was a slight tweak of his eyebrow.

"That's why you've been weird cos you're going to propose!" I let out a small gasp. "Are you going to propose because you want to mark me? Is that it?"

His reply was concise. "No."

I frowned, then looked about his room. "Then what is all this about?"

Instead of answering my question, he asked, "Can't I pull something like this once in a while?"

"O-of course you can." I bit my bottom lip again. Was this his way of telling me that we were going to have sex tonight? That he wanted me to stay in his bedroom tonight? This would be my second (technically fourth, but hey, who was counting?) time being with him, and yet I was feeling extremely jittery.

"Thank you," he said, his hand letting go of my waist and brushing my cheek with his knuckles. "You saved me today."

"Is that why you arranged all of this?" I asked curiously, eyeing a bouquet of lilies on his table. I'd chosen lilies as wedding bouquets in my scrapbook. It seemed that not only he'd taken notice of that too, but he could also differentiate which one was Davina's and which one was my own dream. Even though there was no such indication of those pages of the scrapbook. It was almost as if he truly knew me — which was pretty terrifying.

"No," Ryker replied with a small smile. "Sometimes people get distracted with life so much that they forget what matters most." He swallowed and I could swear that I saw his eyes glistening with tears. "Based on your scrapbook, you wish for a romantic husband, yes?" He chuckled and that vulnerable side of him was being hidden once again.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and was about to give a comeback when he leaned down and kissed me. There was a scrape of teeth as he licked and nipped at me until I was consumed with the sensation. Our bodies were pressed so tightly together that I wasn't sure where he ended and I began. With every shift of his hips, he drove his thick erection into my belly. Excitement spiraled through me as a deep ache grew in my core. The kind of desire unfolding inside me was new. Before him, I had no idea that it even existed. The need to explore him exploded through me and I slipped my hands between our bodies until they flattened against his chest. My fingers curled, digging into the solid slab of muscle that laid beneath the soft cotton of his T-shirt.

An intoxicating combination of anticipation and excitement pumped wildly through my whole body, making every nerve ending crackle with electricity. Ryker looked ruggedly masculine, with a kind of stamina that made me feel weak in the knees. His arms were around my ribcage and he swung me around, walking me backward until my calves hit his bed frame and I was falling onto his huge king-sized bed. We'd been here before with barely any clothes and we'd almost done something if Dmitry hadn't interrupted us yet right now, it felt different because I already knew what would follow, the passionate, mind-blowing thing that we'd done and was about to do.

I was barely able to catch my breath before he followed me onto the bed and laid his body on top of mine. The thickness of his erection pressed against the juncture between my thighs, and it was so tempting to spread my legs wide so he could nestle more intimately against my core. His warm breath fanned against my lips as his silver gaze locked with mine.

Ryker lowered his face, and his lips met mine once again. I moved my arms and had them wound around his neck. He trailed kisses at the curve of my jaw, then went down my neck and sucked the fragile flesh into his mouth before biting down on it. I felt his hand on my lower back, touching my skin underneath my T-shirt. His hand slid up, almost touching the hook of my bra and I was held in anticipation, waiting for him to unhook it and capture my breast, but his hand slid down. As if he planned on torturing me, this happened at least three times before I finally pulled away and took off my shirt.

His eyes fluttered open and there was a pain in those beautiful silver eyes as he said, "We shouldn't be doing this, Xy." Even when he said that I could feel his breathing turn labored as his hot gaze swept my body.

"I want you," I told him truthfully and with no shame. It seemed that it was all he needed to hear because the next thing I knew, a defeated sound rumbled up from within his chest and he reached out for me again and this time when his hand slid up against my back, he really unhooked my bra and pulled the strings down. The cups hopped off, but they continued to cling to the tips of my breasts. His gaze burnt into me as he impatiently shifted his weight. Then, with one skillful hand, he dragged the material across my nipples until it lay on the spot of the bed beside me. A guttural groan rumbled up from him before he lowered his head and fastened his lips around one tightened peak, drawing it deeply into his mouth. My eyelids shut closed as pleasure exploded inside me, rushing to fill my every cell. I ran my fingers through his hair, curling around his skull in order to keep him in place.

"May I touch you?" I dared myself to ask, my voice quivering as his mouth closed over my nipple. I lost the thought as my body arched toward his, my hands clenched in his hair, a moan flying from my lips.

"You don't need to ask, Xyrra. Tonight I'm yours," he growled, sucking harder, so that I shuddered under him, gasping, unable to speak. One of his hands curved under my body, jerking me up against the leg wedged between mine, making me cry out with pure pleasure. 

888888888

Dear Readers, thank you for reading this book. For you who've read up to this point, this would like to inform you that a paywall will be up *randomly* on previous chapters. If you'd like to continue reading for free, please make sure to read as soon as the story is updated. 

This author does not wish to impose this, but money's a bit tight right now :( 

Altho I can promise daily (or perhaps 3x a week) update to all of you! <3