"WHAT THE FUCK ZACHARY?!" She asked after a long silence and it was clear that she was pissed. "What games are you playing?" She asked with her arms folded.

Zac chuckled. "What did I do?" He asked innocently.

"WhAt dId I dO" she repeated in a mocking tone.

"I was just playing your game baby" Zac said proudly. "Except this time I hit you with the Uno reverse card" he laughed.

"You really think this shit is funny huh?" Fatima asked as she looked at him enjoy every last bit of his victory. "Yeah okay... you win this round. Well played" she said while giving him an exaggerated round of applause.

"Thank you for admitting defeat" Zac boasted. "But why'd you only bring this little ass bag? Where's the rest of your luggage?"

"It's back in Cape Town."

"Fatima stop playing with me." He said in a serious tone as his joking tone instantly subsided.

"I'm not playing. That bag is all I bought with me."

"What! Why? What about clothes? What are you gonna wear?" He asked.

"I have clothes to last me until tomorrow. I'm flying back early Monday morning" she said nonchalantly.

"The hell you are" he said in a threatening tone. "I see you left you mind at the airport because you got another coming if you think I'm gonna let you run away again."

"Who's gonna stop me?" Fatima spat back smartly.

"Aight bet" Zac said as he got up from the couch and went to stand in front of her in an intimidating stance. "I know exactly what you want and I'm gonna give it to you."

"The only thing I want to do is sleep" Fatima said as she got up from the couch and stood at eye level with him. "Please point me in the direction of the guest bedr-

Fatima's words were cut short as Zac scooped her and tossed her over his shoulder before running to his bedroom.

"Baby put me down before you drop me" she laughed.

"Stop playing with me Ti," he warned once more. "You are not a guest so there is no need for you to take the guest bedroom. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes daddy" she said in a seductive tone.

"You better stop" Zac laughed.

"Okay I'm done. I'm gonna go get in the shower and then sleep for a few hours" Fatima said as she went to grab her toiletry bag from the bag in the living room.

-
-

▪︎ BATHROOM ▪︎

"Uhhh Zaaac. Right there baby..." Fatima said with the front of her body pressed against the shower wall as Zac gave her slow deep strokes from behind.

"Please don't stop baby" she moaned out as she tried to grab ahold of the slippery wall.

"I got you baby" Zac breathed out on her neck.

Zac had his left arm tightly wrapped around her breasts as he snaked his right hand to her center and started massaging her clit while thrusting in and out of her slowly...

"Z-zacccc shit I'm bout to cum" she announced breathlessly as she felt her legs start to give out.

"I feel you baby. Give it to me" he instructed as he picked up the pace of massaging her clit, causing her to squeeze her thighs together. "Ah-uh spread those legs baby" he huffed as he felt her attempt to kick him out.

"Zac wait" she dragged out as she tried to gain control of her breathing.

"Spread them Ti!" He demanded and she still didn't oblige.