Ocean Swells 💙

₊ ⊹          ⋆⭒˚。⋆                                                                            .𖥔 ݁ ˖                                               ‧₊˚✩

                                                                     ִ ࣪𖤐                 ⟡.                                                 .𖥔 ݁ ˖

.𖥔 ݁ ˖                  ‧₊˚✩彡                                                                                  ⋆⭒˚。⋆

                                             ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧                                 .𖥔 ݁ ˖                                       *ੈ✩‧₊˚

༺☆༻
Monsieur Neuvillette
༺☆༻

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

The Justice Of Fontaine, Neuvillette, the mighty judge and overseer of the court, The aloof charming gentleman. He seems so untouchable and out of reach to the common fold of Fontaine.

And then there's you, Y/n, a simple shop owner, selling various things ranging from potions and commodities to snacks and coffee, maybe a few souvenirs as well. And the day was going well, nothing out of the ordinary had happened, the day started the same as usual.

greeted by a stoic yet soft face, Neuvillette's face was slightly squished against the pillows with his bangs messily sculpting his face as he slept away. It was hard not to stare, even in the half asleep state you were in this early in the morning.

However, neither of you could sleep in for long, eventually he slowly woke up, sneering slightly before yawning and looking at you. "Good..ahem, Good morning.." he smiled slightly as you looked at him and rubbed your eyes, "ahh..good morning.." you smiled and brushed hair out of his face before sitting up and rubbing your face.

He sat up as well and lifted the blanket and shuffled to sit on the edge of the bed, slipping his feet into his slippers and slowly got up. His hair was messy, the bed head making him look pretty goofy as he dragged himself to the bathroom to prepare for the day.

You really didn't have to wake up that early, but it would be nice to wake up to make him breakfast. So while he did that you headed downstairs and started to heat up a pan with a bit of oil while getting some eggs.