💗Holding ground💛

2 in one ^_-

The heat of battle. Where many things are lost, lives, love and even minds but here on the sands in Inazuma where freedom and visions are on the line, one mortal kitsune faces an injury. Though he tried to pay it no mind that didn't make it go away, not only after the battle had conquered he fell onto one knee as his vision blurred.

"General Gorou!" One resistance soldier yelled, this gathered the eye's of the others; the soldier observed the general and hastily spotted the deep slash across his chest. "Kokomi isn't here to heal him.." another soldier made his way over "No but her sister is, Madam Y/n. She is no priestess but practices in the medical field"

"We should get him back fast then" Gorou was carefully lifted onto a soldiers back and was hurried back to fort Fujitou, where his beloved could tend to his injury.

==⨆☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆==

"Where is Lady Y/n?" the soldier who carried Gorou frantically asked around, "She's at the shrine right? She didn't go to the serpents head again surely!?" things were getting chaotic. One of the less experienced doctors hurried over, "No she's at the shrine, Gorou will be fine. She sent me to calm everyone down"

"Thank goodness.." the soldier sighed with a smile, "That girl always manages to elude everyone, like a sneaky little forest fairy" the man he spoke to agreed with a nod.

"I told you fighting with a bow and arrow in close combat wouldn't be a good idea" The fox boy tried to sit up but froze and winced. "Y/n..if i die.." you sighed, "Don't be overdramatic, the least of my worries is you dying from this wound. You'll be perfectly fine, all you'll have is a scar" you looked at the man in his bright green eyes.

"This'll sting a bit, want to hold my hand?" You offered, though Gorou didn't really like to show a lot of affection within close vicinity of his soldiers he still clutched your hand with a scared expression. His ears flattened a bit and to dull the pain his squeezed one eye shut, it took a few good dabs to make sure the wound was properly cleaned before wiping away the extra blood.

"I need some bandages!" you shouted and heard a swift "yes ma'am!" before footsteps hurried off. Gorou let go of your hand and let out a weary breath, you grew a bit surprised since Gorou was usually a giant cuddle bug who loved to hold onto you in some way. "Something wrong?" you asked, "I apologize, you shouldn't see me down for the count like this.."