Ilia: "Hey! Someone, please come over here!"

The only person to hear this is Sun as he pops his head inside.

Sun: "What is it, Ilia?"

Ilia: "Sun, please, we need to warn everyone about the attack is happening."

Unsure, Sun replies back.

Sun: "Put Blake on the radio."

Ilia goes to do that only for the radio returns to garbled static since Blake is on the move and Y/N's is practically broken and disconnected. This results in Ilia slamming her fist on the table.

Ilia: "Damn it. Please, Sun, you have to let me go. I need to tell everyone."

Sun: "Look, why I don't you tell me, and I'll go tell everyone."

Ilia: "Every second counts, Sun. The attack is happening now. You need to let me go."

Sun hesitates for a bit as Ilia continues with her pleading.

Ilia: "Please... you have to trust me."

Contemplating on this a bit, Sun then draws his gun-chucks and smashes Ilia's cuffs. 

Ilia: "Thank you, Sun."

She wastes no time, rushing out of the mobile base with Sun following behind. They rush to where Ghira and Kali are, talking with Mistralian officials. 

[Like one of these people

[Like one of these people.]

They are alarmed to see Ilia free though, the fact that Sun is calmly following her diffuses the situation by a significant amount. 

Ghira: "Sun, what is the meaning of this?"

A moment later of catching her breath, Ilia explains in detail with the leadership present about Blake and Y/N's situation. 

Ilia: "There's an attack happening on the CCT, it's happening now. If we don't get people up there now, it's going to be a disaster for all of Mistral." 

Blake's parents and the Mistralian officials all share a look before turning their attention to Ilia.

Ghira: "How sure are you about any of this information?"

The chameleon Faunus replies back, giving a determined look. 

Ilia: "I'm not sure but, Blake told me this and I trust her."

The conviction in her voice from her response is strong and it's enough to convince Ghira as he nods.

Ghira: "Very well. Everyone, time to mobilize!"

The militia around them begin to scramble but, Ilia steps in.

Ilia: "I need to go now."

However, Kali chimes in, eyes narrowed a bit as she's still suspicious of her.

Kali: "I'm afraid we can't do that for you."

Remaining resolute, Ilia retorts back.

Ilia: "If explosives are involved, I know how to disarm them. I've dealt with my fair share of them so, please let me go too."

Kali is about to deny her request again when Ghira rests a hand on her shoulder, much to her surprise.

Kali: "Ghira?"

Ghira looks to Ilia and asks her.

Ghira: "Do you know what you're requesting? If anything goes wrong, I will hold you personally responsible."

Ilia looks at him, seeing the claws sprouting from his fingers. Despite that, Ilia nods to him.

Ilia: "Yes, I understand what's at stake, sir. And I'm prepared to face the consequences later."

Retracting his claws back, Ghira nods to her back before shifting his eyes to Sun.

Ghira: "Sun, you go with her and take the surveillance van."

The two look back and walk towards the nearby van and Sun groans at this.

Sun: "Aw man, how come we can't have something stylish like a motorcycle?"

Ilia: "Do you even know howe to drive a motorcycle?"

Sun is quick to reply back.

Sun: "No, I don't even know how to drive in general."

Rolling her eyes at his response, Ilia just walks inside the van.

Ilia: "Just buckle in."

Sun: "Roger that."

After watching them enter the surveillance van, the infuriated Kali turns to Ghira beside her.

Kali: "Why would you do this? You're letting a criminal go free."

Ghira: "You did it for me back in the day."

Kali: "Protesting and holding signs are different than attempted assassination."

Ghira: "I know that, but I expect to see her again. I think she understood that this was the only rope I'd give her before she let it hang her completely. She's too smart to let that happen."

Kali just looks at her husband pensively before sighing, resting a hand on her forehead.

Kali: "You're a good man, but I worry about you sometimes."

Ghira: "I'm more worried about Blake right now."

Kali: "If Ilia's words is anything to go by, Y/N is with her so, we shouldn't be too worried about it."

Ghira: "I know that... I just can't help it..."

Kali goes to place her hand on Ghira's shoulder, giving him a warm smile.

Kali: "Let's just hope that they come out of this unscathed."

Ghira nod in agreement as he and her wife stare after the surveillance van, driving away from sight. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

(Blake)

Y/N and Blake stand on the same rooftop, looking up at the Cho Chin above and seeing the bullheads flying towards it.

Blake: "We need to hurry."

Y/N #2: "Right." ("We're going to stop their attack. We're going to stop Adam, Cinder, and her group.")

And with that, the two leap off and head deeper into the city, rushing towards the Cho Chin before the attack can happen.