Raven: "I know full well what I've signed on for and I'm not going to regret what I have to do."

This just makes the Haven headmaster scoff at her remark.

Lionheart: "Everyone thinks that and next thing you know, you're getting the people you once called 'friends' killed by the dozens."

Raven: "Hm, good thing that i don't have any friends to speak of. Just followers."

Leo just stares at her until a call comes in on Raven's scroll and the caller ID is Cinder. Scowling at who's calling her, Raven looks to the seated headmaster.

Raven: "It's time to go."

Lionheart nods in agreement and goes to grab his jacket from the back of his chair. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(Blake)

Y/N and Blake managed to reach the rooftop of the apartment complex after a couple minutes of parkouring. Blake desperately tries to make her earpiece to work.

Blake: "Come on... work already."

Y/N #2: "You work on that, I'll look around to see anything noteworthy."

With a nod from her, Blake continues to work on her earpiece as she pace about the rooftop as Y/N examine the area below. 

Blake: ("Please work...")

After a moment later, the static in her earpiece slowly fade as Blake begins to hear Ilia's voice, meaning Blake finally breaks through.

Ilia: "Hello? Blake?"

Blake: "Ilia! I can hear you."

Ilia: "Oh my gods, you're okay! W-Where are you? Is Y/N with you?"

Blake: "Y/N is with me. We're on top of the Chop Shop."

Ilia: "Huh? Why are you guys there?"

Blake: "That's not important. Ilia, I have to tell you something."

Ilia: "What is it?"

Blake: "Y/N and I know about the White Fang plan and there's more involved than what we thought. Outside forces are pulling the strings."

Ilia: "Can you elaborate on that?"

Blake then goes in full detail over the attack on Mistral, its CCT, and Haven Academy from what she and Y/N heard inside the Chop Shop.

Ilia: "Okay, how long do we have until attack happen?"

Y/N #2: "Blake..."

Hearing this, Blake walks over to Y/N as he and now her watches as each bullhead is taxied out of the garage and lifts off towards the Cho Chin and Haven Academy.

Y/N #2: "They're on the move."

A little shaken by this, Blake addresses to Ilia.

Blake: "The attack is happening now."

Ilia: "N-Now!?"

Without hesitation, Blake leaps off the rooftop and chases after the airships, much to Y/N's brief surprise. 

Y/N #2: "B-Blake! Wait up!"

Blake: "Hurry, Y/N! We need to go over there!"

And with that, Blake and Y/N are jumping and swinging rooftop by rooftop as they follow the bullheads. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Back with Ilia inside the Mistral mobile outpost, she recoils at Blake's previous remark. Ilia recollects herself and pulls away from the table only to have her cuffs hold her down. She pulls at them violently, trying to break them but, it was futile. Swallowing her pride, Ilia decides to yell out to anyone outside the mobile base.