==Let the Games begin==

Mephiles snapped his fingers, commanding Amy to attack, Cream holding onto the emeralds manage to dodge Amy's attack while trying to head back inside only to be blocked off, Cream frightened runs into the forest hoping to get far away from Amy as possible, Amy tries to go after Cream but was blocked by Sonic "Amy please this isn't you!" He pleaded hoping he could get through to her Amy only stared at Sonic coldy summoning her scythe ready to attack Sonic ready to dodge the attack when suddenly he gets knocked back by Scourge "Hah is that all you got Blue Freak" Scourge said mocking him while giving him a smirk Sonic growled and went in to attack Scourge as Sonic was distracted Amy takes her chance to go after Cream not long until she manages to catch up with her Cream who ended up trapping herself into a dead tried to turn back but was stopped Amy who managed to catch up stood there smiling at her as she slowly walks over to Cream knowing she has no way out was frightened as shs shook protectively held the bag tightly to her chest still shaking but Amy was only a few inches away from her knowing theres no way out she tries her best to reach her but to no avail. Mephiles who stood on top of the HQ drinking out of a wine glass looking at the beautiful sight as he would call it while watching the show something caught his attention and went to check it out as he walked through the damp and darkened forest there he saw an old friend, HIM levitating observing the two Mephiles smiled "Well it's been awhile hasn't it old pal?" Mephiles spoke as he slowly walked out dark bushes that help camouflage with his surroundings "₩ełł ïf ïţ ïşñţ Měpĥïłëş ĥøẅ ĥăvē ŷøü ɓëĕñ?" chuckled in response as he looked at him "I've been well but that's not why I'm here and I'm pretty sure you know what I mean" he said looking serious at the person levitating in front them he landed looking at Mephiles he nodded "We need to talk".

After awhile Amy came out of the forest running as while hold the bag that held the chaos emerald "Master~ I have the chaos emeralds" she said as she casually walking over to him "Brilliant my Rose now let us begin" he grabbed the bag and called over Scourge along with Fiona over "Well until next time~" Mephiles spoke as they disappeared into thing air as Mephiles laughter echoed mocking them in a way Sonic growled in anger Cream slowly made her way towards the others she avoided eye contact with any of them ashamed as what the others would think of her now? Worried they run over to her to see her covering her face with her hands ashamed of looking at them"Cream are you alright?" Tails softly said she didn't respond nor could she even look at them.

==:Sonic's Pov:==

After the long fight we took Cream home then went back to the HQ to think of a new strategy but while we do I noticed Shadow walking away curious I started to follow him, I followed him outside looking at the stars probably thinking about Maria I walk next to him without saying anything first "Sonic" hearing my name I look at Shadow "Tell me do you love Amy and not as a friend" he said looking at me I could feel my body tense up I never been good with expressing my feelings especially when it came to romance I had also recall Amy asking me something similar but I never gave her a proper answer since I'm complete coward when it comes to my feelings but after Amy's death I was even more unsure at first I only saw Amy as a friend or sister especially when we first met she was sweet, kind, and caring always putting others first before herself but as time went on that feeling began to change and well I didn't view her as a sister anymore but something else. I ponder in my thoughts when I heard Shadow sigh "look you don't have to answer right now but please think about it" he said before returning inside I couldn't help but repeat his words *do I love Amy?* I thought to myself but the more I thought about it the more lost I was I mean I know this wasn't the first time something like this happened to me but this one was different in a way I knew Shadow was in love with Amy since they were pretty close especially after the whole 'saving the Earth' thing it didn't bug me at first but that night when I saw Amy with him alone I didn't like that I part of me didn't understand why but after everything it finally hit me and I finally had my answer.

End of Chapter-

:Authors Note: Sorry for not uploading any chapters I've kinda ran out ideas but I do want to finish this but they be small chapters since my ideas for this story is very low not to mention I have something called a life (unfortunately and sadly -_-) so I won't be able to upload a chapters a lot so I apologize and Thanks for enjoying my series <3.