==Tint of Jealously==

==:Amy's Pov:==

I wake up the next morning feeling refreshed I get out of bed stretching and heads towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face for the day, once I got dressed I head to the kitchen to make some breakfast as I opened the fridge I noticed I was running low on food I sighed and so I decided to go shopping as much as I didn't want to, I locked my door and start making my way to the grocery store on my way there I saw Sally and of course Sonic I wouldn't mind seeing Sonic but I didn't want to be around him since I'm trying to move on from him but it's not easy of course I knew that I would have to face him at some point but right now wasn't the best, so I brushed it off and just kept walking.

As I walked out of the store with my groceries I ran into Sally and Sonic I tried brushing them off again but this time they noticed me and decided to call out to me I froze "*Mumbles* I really didn't need this today" I mumbled to myself a bit annoyed, I turned around and smiled "Oh hey you two I didn't see you there since I was busy" I said looking at them still smiling "Don't worry about it" Sonic said brushing it off I just rolled my eyes "Hey where were you last night" Sally said putting her hands on her hips I really hated when she does that but of course I wouldn't say it to her face not wanting to start the drama between us or leaving a bad impression, Sonic looked at me also curious "I was hanging out with Shadow" I smiled as I remembered yesterday and the fun we had together making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside "Ames? Are you alright?" Sonic asked looking kinda concerned snapping his fingers I shaked my head back to reality "Oh yeah I'm fine, just spacing out that's all" I said reassuring them "Why were you with Shadow and not with us?" Sonic asked sounding kinda hurt I froze unsure what to say "Umm...I guess for a change of mind" I really didn't know what to say I was a little surprised by Sonic words and tone of voice "Change of mind? Why all of a sudden and what exactly did you two do together!" Sonic said already bombing me with questions I could tell something wasn't right Sally seemed to have noticed and tried to calm things down "Sonic why does it matter she's a grown woman she can do whatever she wants" Sally said in a gentle tone hoping of calming him down but it didn't "Stay out of this Sally this is between me and Amy! Now what exactly did you guys do!" I was stunned at Sonic's sudden rage "Why should I tell you? It's not any of your business Sonic!" I started to get a little annoyed with him and the way he was acting "ACTUALLY IT IS MY BUSINESS WHEN MY FRIENDS ARE HANGING AROUND THE ENEMY!" I just stood there stunned unsure how to respond "SHADOW ISN'T A BAD GUY SONIC! (Still a jerk) BUT HE'S MISUNDERSTOOD NOT TO MENTION THE TIMES HE HELPED US OUT FROM TIME TO TIME! HE EVEN SAVED THE EARTH AND BESIDES WHY SHOULD IT MATTER TO YOU SONIC YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND OR THE BOSS OF ME!" His eyes widen in shocked unable to respond, I snapped thinking he could talk to me like that like I did something wrong I was hurt I don't understand why he's acting like this "Amy I-" "Save it! Just leave me alone!" I said cutting him off then just head back home.

I make it home and put my groceries away then head in to the living room to watch tv I was still a little stuffy after from crying so much I laid down on the couch that was covered with used tissue along with a bunch of blankets wrapped around me making me all warm and cozy while watching TV while trying to get my mind off from earlier I look over at my phone and saw I had 14 missed calls from Sonic but while ignoring the calls I saw another missed call from Shadow I decided to call him back "Hello?" "Hey Shadow I noticed that I missed your called so I thought I called you" "Oh that I didn't mean to call you that was and accident but since I'm talking to you whats up?" "Well..I..*sniff* I.." I struggled to get any words out "Rose what happened.." Shadow already knew that something wasn't right there was a part of me that was relieved that Shadow noticed, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I began to sob over the phone while Shadow was on the other line "I-I *sob* S-sonic- I *sob*" I couldn't get the words out that would make sense I couldn't control my sobbing "That's it I'm coming over!" He said before hanging up I didn't have to wait long for Shadow to arrive.