==He's Back==

==:Amy Pov:==

A few weeks have passed since the 'fight' I decided to go on for a walk since I didn't have anything to do so I decided to walk around the town see what's new, as I wonder though the town I saw Shadow surrounded by fangirls I could see the look on his face and he didn't look happy I could tell he was very uncomfortable I knew Shadow hated being around people that's why we don't see him at party's, concerts, or gatherings, I decided to rush over there to help "Hey get your hands off my boyfriend!" I said a little embarrassed Shadow looks over at me with surprised expression my heart started to beat uncontrollably "Boyfriend yeah right like he choose a nobody like you" some of the girls started to insult me the next I knew I was surrounded by the fangirls that surrounded Shadow a moment ago and they were clearly upset they kept calling me names and other stuff until Shadow snapped "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!" Shadow said standing in front of me protecting me from the fangirls that were insulting me a few seconds ago, my heart skipped a beat after hearing Shadow called me his girlfriend I knew I'm the one who started it calling him my boyfriend but when he said girlfriend I couldn't help but feel embarrassed the girls all looked like they were about to cry but Shadow lost all of his patience and started to lecture them in a harsh way after he finished his sentence he turned towards me and grabbed my hand and started to walked away leaving them speechless we walked a few blocks away Shadow still had my hand in his as we kept walking holding hand still I was wondering how to start the conversation, after walking a block away Shadow stopped and looked at me "Are you alright?" Shadow says looking at me with a tint of worry I nodded in response "Um thanks for saving me back there" I said hiding my face a bit embarrassed "It's alright I know you were only trying to help" he looks at me with those blood red eyes that I keep getting myself in, "Rose? Amy? You alright" suddenly Shadow snapped me back into reality "Oh S-sorry I guess I just zoned out there for a sec heh" I turn my face away avoiding eye contact with him "Are you sure?" He asks as he tries to look at me but I couldn't let him see me like this so I tried turning away everytime he would try to look at me "Why are you hiding your face from me?" I felt ashamed of myself of I was supposed to help him out but instead I was the one who needed saving "Uh well I guess I'm a little embarrassed, I mean I was supposed to save you yet you ended up saving me" I was embarrassed that Shadow had to save me when I tried saving him "It's normal for that to happen to me but I couldn't stand when someone hurts you and I don't care if it's physical or verbal I can't stand it" he said looking away from me I could tell he was shy but hearing that made me happy especially knowing Shadow cares about me.

After that Shadow was kind enough to walk home after saying goodbye I shut the door behind me then I made my way into the kitchen making myself something to eat and watched TV, as I watched TV my phone started ringing I stop what I'm doing I look at my phone to see Tails calling I answered the phone "Hello?" "AMY IT'S-#### HE'S BACK WE NEE-#### HELP WERE AT THE CERE-#####" Tails started to cut out making it hard for me to understand "Tails you breaking out what's happening" "IT'S-### WE NEED-###" The call suddenly end leaving me in a state of panic I rush out the door and head towards the Ceremony Cite since it was the only place I could think of at the time.

I finally made to the Ceremony Cite and what I saw was my friends all bruised and beaten up I rush over to help them some of them were in pretty bad shape but Silver, Rouge, Charmy, and Tails took the most beating, I ran over to help "What happened!" "It's Mephiles he's back and stronger than ever" Sonic said holding his arm he looked in pretty bad shape as well but knowing him that's not gonna stop him from getting the job done Shadow walked over and stood next to Sonic with his famous pose unlike Sonic he had only a few cuts and bruises but knowing The Ultimate Life Form that wasn't a problem for him "We have to go after him!" Knuckles also had cuts and bruises but they weren't as bad as Sonic's since he was a little more stronger than some of us "He's right we can't let him get away" Shadow agreeing to Knuckles comment "There he is!" Sonic yelled pointing at the direction were Mephiles was "I'll stay behind you guys go!" Blaze also had cuts and bruises but they weren't life threatening unlike some of the others we nodded and ran right after Mephiles leaving Blaze to take care of the others, as we kept chasing him I accidentally scrape my knees pretty bad but I just pulled myself up and tried to catch up with the others I managed to catch up with Sonic and the rest but unfortunately we found ourselves at a dead end a ravine that goes deep, to the left of us was a bridge crossing the other side and on that other side was Mephiles standing there smiling which I found odd about since Mephiles doesn't even have a mouth but while I was in my thoughts Sonic being the idiot that he is decided to cross the unstable bridge Sally tried calling out to him but he was already halfway across but when Sonic started to cross I went after him trying to stop him unfortunately I didn't notice Shadow tried calling out to me as well but by the time I noticed I was also halfway across the bridge as the bridge began to rock back and forth I suddenly froze realizing that this was all to familiar for me it was just like the nightmares I've been having lately after putting deep thought into it I suddenly realized something I look back at Mephiles he cut one side of the rope that holds onto the bridge making us to fall to our deaths but thankfully Sonic managed to grab on the rope preventing us from falling I sighed In relief I look up at Sonic and smiled I could tell he was sweating but as I looked at Sonic I saw the rope that was keeping us from falling began to untangle as it was unable to hold both our weight I started think of something quickly but as I look around I saw Sally trying her best to stay calm but in her voice I could tell that she was shaking I knew Sally was in love with Sonic, my whole life I've been chasing Sonic hoping he would look at me from time to time but it was clear he didn't see me like that not only that but Sonic is the hero and we'd probably be lost without him but unlike me I just stay in the side lines hardly ever being noticed by others and everyone depends on Sonic I'm mean he's not called 'The Hero of Mobius' for nothing. After putting deep thought into this until finally I had made my decision.

End of Chapter-