4

I mean , did it really matter? It wasn't like gyuvin and ricky were dating, so why should it matter?

"Gyuvin is free to do what he wants." Ricky though.

That contact name kept ricky's head busy as he walked home. He wasn't gonna cry over a stupid boy.

Ricky sighed in relief once the door to his apartment closed, suddenly tears started pouring out. So much for not crying over a boy.

Maybe love wasnt meant for ricky.

Tears flowed down ricky's face as he slumped down onto the cold floor.

Gyuvin was confused by ricky's sudden departure. He even left his clothes. Gyuvin was pretty oblivious so he was left alone in his dorm wondering.

He heard a click at the door. Was ricky back? For a moment hope filled gyuvins heart but that hope was short lived.

It was just his friends.

They were carrying the lemonade equipment.

"Oh gyuvin your back? I thought you went out with ricky?" Gunwook said.

Gyuvin slumped into the couch, all moody. "He just left."

"Don't be all emo now gyuvin!" yujin jumped onto gyuvin.

Gyuvin groaned in pain before pinching yujins sides.

"Come on guys! Let's prep tomorrow's lemonade and wash up!" Hanbin rallied up the boys.

Gyuvin ran to the showers first, fearful that if he went any later, no hot water would be left.

After washing up gyuvin was mindlessly looking at the celling. His bed was warm and soft but he was missing the warmth from ricky.

"Fucking matthew! All the hot water was gone when I went to shower!" Taerae groaned.

Usually gyuvin would give him a cheeky response but he was just silent.

"Soo...how was your day with the hot blonde?" Tara's said putting a face mask on.

"It was nice.. I guess." Gyuvin said.

Taerae knew there was more to the story but something caught his eye. There was a pile of black, fancy looking clothes in the corner of their room. Gyuvin would never wear something like this, but ricky would.

"Ohhh was Ricky over?" Taerae smirked. "What we're you guys doing that he left his clothes here huh?" he gave a playful punch to gyuvin.

"We want to a cafe but he accidentally spilled coffee so we went back here to change. We were just watching movies dipshit. Don't get your mind twisted. But.. I don't know..."

Taerae raised an eyebrow.

"You were all lovey dovey yesterday but now your sad and icky. Are you not feeling him or something?" Taerae asked.

"No! I like him! He's cute! But I'm not sure if i did something wrong. He kinda just left so suddenlly. I thought we were having a good time but i guess not."

"Well no offense gyuvin but sometimes you can be really stupid, so you probably didn't realize what you did. But you need it talk it out. Ignoring each other will just cause more problems."