3

Gyuvin was obviously uncomfortable walking in wet clothes but he kept reassuring ricky he was okay and it was no big deal.

On the other hand, ricky was literally breaking down.

"Gyuvin I'm so so so so sorry! I really am! I was just trying to feed you." ricky said staring at the ground.

"Ricky I know you didn't do it on purpose! It's okay we are almost at my dorm anyways. It's not a big deal! I'm not mad." Gyuvin said reassuring ricky.

Ricky was so embarrassed as they stepped into the building. He spilt coffee on gyuvin and he paid for the whole meal too! Ricky felt like this was the bed of the world. He had lost his chance with his ideal type.

"Welcome to my room! Haha'm sure it's not as grand as you thought but you can just sit on the couch while I change." Gyuvin said before wandering off.

Ricky plopped onto the couch and let out a sign. He felt so bad and disappointed. His mind was racing and he didn't know what to do. So he did what he always did when he was feeling overwhelmed.

Text with Haohao

Quanruishen
Zhanghao !!

Hahao
What happened to "hyung" or "ge"?? 😒

Quanruishen
Stfu...I ruined my life. I'm actually gonna kill myself.

Halhao
Now now, let's not jump to conclusions. What's up ricky?

Quanruishen
Gyuvin took me out to a cafe, right? And like I offered him my food, so when I went to feed him I knocked over his drink. I spilled iced coffee all over him.

Uggh I hate my lifeee I keep fucking up <3

Haohao
You went on a date and didn't tell me?? Whatever I'll excuse it for now.. but was he mad? Where are you now? And don't say that ricky. It scares me even if you just joking.

Quanruishen
At gyuvins dorm. He's changing right now and i'm in the living room. He kept reassuring me it was okay and he wasn't mad but like what if he's lying??

Haohao
Listen ricky. I have a class with gyuvin and this guy is so stupid i'm not sure how he made it to university. So i'm sure he isn't lying about this. Plus if he invited you to his dorm he's probably not mad at you.

OH MY GOD

Haohao
YOUR IN HIS DORM? GET OUT! IF YOUR GONNA STAY ARLEAST USE A CONDOM AND MAKE SURE HES CLEAN! OH MY GOD RICKY GET OUT NOW! INTERPOL

Ricky didn't even respond to that last text. Zhanghao was pretty protective over him and he didn't need to hear one of his lectures now.

It kinda lifted ricky's spirt but the boy was still gloomy. He was lost in thought. Thoughts about how he ruined his "date"z

He was in fact so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice gyuvin coming to sit next to him. Only when gyuvin spoke up didn't ricky lose his train of thought.

"Ricky.. I said it's okay! I literally got that shirt at walmart and you gave me a thousand dollars yesterday! So if anything i should be thanking you for spilling coffee on me. Our day isn't totally ""ruined" yet though" gyuvin put his hand on ricky's shoulder.

Ricky looked at gyuvin with sparkly wet eyes. Ricky was gonna cry over spilt coffee.

"How about we just stay in and watch movies. We didn't really get to finish eating so we can just order food! I'll give you clothes to change into so your comfy!"