2

The boy who went demon on ricky for asking a dumb question would be taking him out to a cafe.

When ricky got gyuvins message again he lit up. Ricky was just normally a dry texter and he didn't know how to restart a conversation.

"Hanging out with gyuvin?" Ricky mumbled before scrolling onto instagram.

Ricky was overthinking his response.

"K. Bye gyuvin:)"

Was the smiley face too much? Was his answer too dry? Ugh he didn't know.

He learned something though. The boys ran their lemonade stand everyday. Ricky just grew more admiration for gyuvin. Ricky was definitely gonna help out the boys with their lemonade stand.

Ricky had a really early class today. This put him in a bad mood. He was anticipating seeing gyuvin. His stomach felt tingly and knotty.

Matthew who was sitting right next to ricky whispered into his ear.

"This teacher has such a annoying voice istg. Like someone needs to teach her to be quiet."

Ricky chuckled.

"I agree her voice is definitely annoying but she's a teacher matthew. How else is she gonna teach?"

Matthew rolled his eyes, trying to tune his teacher out.

"Ow! What the fuck?" ricky said out loud. it wasn't loud enough to get the teachers attention but loud enough for him to get a couple looks.

Someone threw a paper ball at him. That someone was his "friend". Zhanghao. Ricky was deciding if he would still be his friend after he threw that paper at him.

Reluctantly he opens the crumpled paper. Ricky read the note.

"Words been going around you have a group of boys a thousand dollars. People think your like a millionaire or something. I mean they aren't far off I guess haha. Anyways >:( I can't believe you didn't tell me first! I had to hear from hanbin!"

Ricky rolled his eyes at the note. Zhanghao could've easily talked to him after class but whatever. Ricky wrote him a note back and hit zhanghao in the head for revenge.

"I don't know why i did that... i felt bad i guess. They work hard to earn money so. Also are you and hanbin offical yet? Matthew is gonna take your man before you know it ;)."

Zhanghao gave ricky the coldest stare ever. It actually sent shivers down ricky's spine. The blonde knew he was gonna die later. I mean you only live once right?

"You got another class after this?" Ricky asked matthew

"No, the boys asked me to help with the lemonade stand."

"Let's go together?"

"Sure! Just maybe don't give them a thousand dollars again?

Ricky grinned.

It was a nice day outside. It wasn't particularly hot or cold, just the perfect middle. So it was a surprise to see the lemonade stand so busy today.

They had a lineup with what ricky estimated 35 people. Matthew insisted ricky come help with him but ricky wanted to wait in line.

Knowing ricky was stubborn as hell he finally gave up, running to help his friends.

Ricky was the last one in line and no one was coming behind him so he assumed this would be the end of the rush. To ricky's surprise the line moved pretty quickly and he soon found himself in the front of the line.