Before they any of them could get their hopes up, Alice interrupted. "But that means you have to stay close to us. There is no telling what our citizens will do to you guys, especially to you. Wiess. After all, your father joined with one of the most dangerous people out there." Wiess groaned when she heard that.

"Don't remind me." She murmured.

"By the way, I forgot to say this, but where's JPNR?" Nathanel asked.

"They wanted to stay with Rimmy and Digby." Ruby answered, then was in a thinking pose. "I wonder what they are doing now."

_________________________________________________________________________

American FOB, Vale,

"You Small brain, tiny penis, actually functionality retarded, MOTHERFUKING, OXYGEN-STEALING MORONS!!!" General Rimmy yelled out at a American squad with JPNR. All of them have hair puffed out and having some of them burnt with the stunned grenade that Nora graciously put in her launcher, despite what her team and the Americans warnings. Ozpin and Ironwood there as well, but where shock on Rimmy yelling.

"I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE DUMBER THAN YOU! I HAD THE UNFORTUNATE SITUATION OF HEARING SUCH FUCKING AMAZING DISPLAY OF UTTER LACK OF USE OF YOUR GREY MATTER! AND MY MEN ARE WOUNDED BECAUSE OF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES YOU DUMB CUNTS!!" The Aussie-American screech out that will make Dornan himself feel proud.

"Hey, leave Nora alone!" Juane defends his teammates' action.

"You don't get it, do you? We were lucky that was a stun grenade. If she had a frag, or worse, a plasma grenade, you lot would've been going home in a soup can!" Rimmy yelled before sighing. "Those types of grenades were not MENT to be in launchers. There are types that DO fit, but they are meant for the grenadiers, and have a different round." Rimmy explains as he got his composer back.

"I know that you're ecstatic for helping us in this war, but you need to be careful, this stuff is not cheap, and it can cost you your life if you do this wrong." Rimmy explains. Just then one of the American soldiers entered the room.

"General?" He asks Rimmy.

"What is it soldier?" He replied.

"Jay and his platoon mange to flip a tank on its back. Again." He reported, making Rimmy groan in frustration.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Outpost,

"I'm sure their fine." Alice said.

"Let's hope they are." Francis stated as they saw an aircraft's coming to the Outpost.

2 F-77s super raptors, as well as an Orca transport, flew over the base in a lesser speed then they would have. The Ocra landed on a helipad and two people came out of it. FAWN and the huntsman went to the landing pad as the Ocra came down.

The teams went to the Orca just as one of the soldiers, a cat faunas to be exact, exited the vehicle.

"Are you FAWN and the Huntsman?" He yelled over the propellers.

"Yes, we are!" Nathanel shouted back.

"Good. We're your tickets going back." The soldier said as he motions all of them on the Ocra. As they went on the vehicle, they saw two American special forces and one Hispanic male in a business suit and had shaded glasses covering his eyes.

"What is a spook doing here?" Willow asks her teammates, getting the attention of the Huntsmen.

"What's a spook?" Ruby asks.