"What?" They ask before checking their phone. And sure enough, it said they were on shore leave a day ago. 

"Holy shit." Alice gasped.

"Looks like we have to go back home." Francis states.

"Wait, what about the others, we can't leave them here." Nathanel said as he worries about their comrades.

"Don't worry." the same soldier assured them. "I also been told that Commander Connor's group will be part of the main force after the initial landings are done. So, you don't have to worry about our group being in that situation."

"Well, that's reasuring. When is the ship stopping?" Nathanel asks.

"It's going to be on its way. Just in two hours at least." The soldier reported.

"Just enough time to rest and pack." Nathanel muttered, then he turned to face his team. "Alright, Team, looks like this well be our break for now. Just be ready for a not-so happy reunion." He said.

"Wait!" Ruby shouted, causing FAWN to look at them. "What about us? We are a team, remember? Well, a very big team, but you know what I mean!"

"Now that you mentioned it, the President did ask for the Huntsmen for a meeting and reunion. The others have to stay here." The soldier states.

'Reunion?' RWBY thought in their heads as the rest looked at the soldier.

"Come on guys, you might want to hurry a bit." Francis said as he went out of the Command center.

The Huntsmen look confused before they followed suit, Salem and Tyrain tried to follow but where stopped by the US Soldiers and Marines.

"Sorry you two, but you're not following them this time." Connor said before the soldier could say anything.

"And why is that?" Salem tested. "You do know I control Grimm and have powers, right?"

"We also have a Grimm, and he is a Sargent from one of our bloodiest wars, and you're surrounded by not only our army but the Devil Dogs." Connor rebutted.

"Touche." Salem admitted, knowing that the American bested her, for now. Even for a couple of days, she is begging to understand the Americans, their enemies, and how they work. She also know that they're not Atlas, Ozpin, or even the White Fang. She quickly understood that if Atlas was a power of Remnant's military, then the Americans were the fortress that could not bend from the outside.

When she saw the invasion and the eventual retreat from the Nazis, even though it was a distraction and not their full might, she saw that even if she use all of her Grimm, including the Dragons, Leviathan, and Monstra, she couldn't beat them. As what the Americans she overheard said, 'America is a place where all providence are war tribes in a trench coat with a defense budgets to fight God.' A pretty big claim, but with this portal, it might become a fact if anything she heard from this place is true.

'But still, I must focus my efforts to kill those bastards that hurt my daughters.' She thought, determined to avange her dead daughters and destroy the mockery of their powers.

She then nodded her head and decided to sit down on one of the many seats in the command center, plotting her next move in this war.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"So what are you guys doing?" Coco asks, looking at FWAN as they pack up.

"Going on shore leave, though we might be security for you." Nathanel said, getting confused looks by the huntsmen.

"Uh, what?" Ruby asks.

"The way that soldier said, we understand the true meaning, this is not shore leave, but rather we are taking you guys to our home." Francis explains further.