Authors Note/ Thank You

SORRY. I had to leave things off as a cliff hanger because I feel like thats how the movie ends. 

My Clove was already having some thoughts about the societal functions of Panem after she got out of the arena. So I figured, why not tease the start of the rebellion at the end of the first book and if the second book ends up being a thing, have her ride it all the way out. 

ANYWAYS

Thank you all so much for sticking it out with this book! Hunger Games is one of my favorite book and movie series and Clove Kentwell is my all time favorite character, next to Finnick O'dair. 

If you made it here, I send my love, hugs, and kisses. Let me know if you would be interested in a world where Clove and Cato take on their second Hunger Games with Joanna, Finnick, Beatie, and more! Message me if you wanna talk about my characters. I feel like in another book I could give Cassie and Minerva more of an ark. Bring back Achilles? Idk I think we could have something here!

As always, I love each and everyone of you beyond beautiful readers. Thank you from the bottom of heart for coming to my profile, or coming back! Keep being you and keep killing it. 

xoxo

P.S if you are a Potterhead my new book Verte is out now! (It's a Draco Malfoy FanFic :) )