Season 1 Chapter 11: Arrival of the Dark Spark and clash of the primes

In deep space a dangerous artifact that looked similar to the matrix of leadership is making its way to Earth.

Tygren: Kevin!

Kevin walked up to his father with Nemesis Prime on his shoulder and his team followed.

Kevin: Yes father?

Tygren: I want you and your team to retrieve an artifact that is arriving to Earth it will also give Nemesis Prime the upper hand when he battles against Optimus Prime.

Isamu: No offense sir but what exactly is it?

Tygren: (evil smirk)Let's just say that the past has come calling.

The artifact soon crashed landed at the Lake. The Dark Spark has arrived.

 The Dark Spark has arrived

Meanwhile...

Max and the others have detected a strong energy signature that is coming from the Lake and went to retrieve it.

Ricky: There at the center it looks cybertronian.

Optimus Prime and the others jumped on each of their partners shoulders in their holographic forms.

Optimus's chest soon started to glow.

Optimus:(shocked) By the Allspark it cannot be...

Sharpshot:(nervous) Please don't tell me that it's actually here on Earth.

Grimlock: I'm afraid it is Sharpshot.

Max and the others looked to their partners with concern.

Max: (concern) What's wrong Optimus?

Optimus: No time to explain we need to retrieve the Dark Spark before-!

A ground bridge portal appeared and Kevin and his team came through the portal.

Kevin: (smirk) Well well well if it isn't the Awesome Titans.

Max glares at Kevin.

Max: (glares) What do you want Kevin?

Kevin: Simple we want the artifact and you fools are standing in our way.

Ricky: Oh really you want the artifact you'll have to get past us first!

Zeke: (smirk) Oh that can be arranged.

Kevin held up his hand.

Kevin: No me and Nemesis aren't interested in fighting you fools we're only interested in fighting Max Ryusei and Optimus Prime.

Max: If it's a battle you want it's a battle you'll get!

Damien: What?! Are you crazy?! Optimus barely stood a chance against that imposter let us help you guys!

Max looked to his friends and gave them a reassuring smile.

Max:(smile) Don't worry we'll be fine.

Alexis came up to Max and hugged him.