Brawl at The Mall

(Authors note. Warning, mention of romance. Also flirting. So you have been warned! Anyways, on with the story!) 

And Storm_wolf was right. It made news and caused some controversy. A rising group of people began saying that super heroes should leave things to the cops because they quote, "Can do their job properly." Isaac didn't take kindly to this but kept his cool. But Roman was ticked off. "We let someone get away once. ONCE. We can catch them. Shut up and stop complaining!" He yelled at a group of protesters. But despite this, they kept working to find and catch Toxicity.

     One day after breakfast, Isaac got into his super hero costume and went to Raleigh, the nearby big city and the capital of North Carolina. It had been one week since Toxicity got away. He went to the mall called "Dogwood Shopping Center." When he went towards the entrance he saw a girl remove the hood on her hoodie. It was Toxicity! Her hair was unmistakable. Now thankfully, Storm_wolf had a walkie-talkie he could contact Void_wolf with. He turned it on. "Hey Roman, you there?" He inquired. The was static for a moment until he heard. "Yes. I'm here. What's going on?" Asked Void_wolf. "Hey, I'm at Dogwood Shopping Center, and I found Toxicity." Replied the hero. 

     "Okay, I'll be there in a moment. Don't go in yet, and keep a low profile." Stated Roman. The hero hid behind one of the concrete supports in the parking deck. As Isaac did, he changed from his eye mask to a black cloth face mask that covered his mouth and nose. "The eye mask was getting uncomfortable anyways." Muttered the hero.  Eventually, Void_wolf arrived and found Storm_wolf. "Oh, good you're here." Stated the clone. "Let's head in. It shouldn't be hard to find Toxicity." Replied the hero. So they went in.

***********************************************************************************************

When they went in, they heard a loud scream. Then they saw a huge group of mall security guards heading upstairs. "Yep, she's here." Stated the hero. Then Toxicity suddenly appeared in the center of the mall. She noticed them. "Oh hey boys. Don't mind me, I'm just playing tag with the guards and shoplifting! Oh, look who changed his mask. You look cute in it Storm_wolf." She said this in a flirty and cutesy tone. Isaac blushed at this. But Roman was still mad after the girl had kicked him in the stomach the week before and yelled. "Alright you punk! Time for a little payback!" Toxicity smirked and replied. "Aw, is Ray Toro mad?" She didn't think that Void would know who My Chemical Romance was. "Ha ha, very funny. I don't even listen to that band." Stated Void_wolf. "Your outfit tells a different story, goth boy." Said the girl in response. "Alright, that's it acid girl!" Yelled the clone, as he tried tackling the girl. She dodged out of the way, but not before giving Roman an uppercut and giving him a very flirty smirk. 

     Void_wolf hit the floor with a loud thud. "Again, really? This is just humiliating." Mumbled the clone. Toxicity then ran over to Storm_wolf and hugged him before teleporting away. The hero was so shocked that he almost lost his composure and had a face as red as a tomato. When he snapped out of it, he ran over and helped Void up. "Ow, why is she nice to you? But she dropkicks me."  Inquired Roman. "We can answer that later. We need to find what store she could be hiding out in." Stated the hero. "Why? What makes you think she's still here?" Questioned the former. "She didn't have any loot. But where would she rob? What's the place with the most valuable stuff?" Asked the latter. "What about that jewelry store?" Inquired Void_wolf. "Maybe, but I feel like we're missing something." Replied Storm_wolf. Suddenly he had a realization. He snapped his fingers. "The tech store. There's plenty she could rob!" He exclaimed. Void nodded and said, "I'll check the jewelry store and the tech store. You should check the food court and the other shops." Commanded Roman. Storm nodded his head and teleported upstairs to the food court.

***********************************************************************************************

When the hero got there, he saw a bunch of people running away. When he looked at one of the dining areas, he saw Toxicity with a Styrofoam cup of some sort of soda along with a small burger. She saw the hero and grinned widely. "What? You really expect a girl to shoplift on an empty stomach?" She inquired. "Why are you here? Why the mall?" Asked the hero. Toxicity chuckled and said in a mischievous tone, " Can't you let a girl have a little freedom and fun? Or are you trying to be an overbearing boy scout?" The hero gave her a serious look and stated, "Life isn't your personal thrill ride! You can't go around stealing stuff and putting innocent people in danger!" Toxicity gave him a sour look and replied, "Since when are you my boss? Anyways, I gotta run handsome. See ya!" As she told him bye she blew a kiss at him before teleporting away. The hero was embarrassed, but sped away to the tech store. 

***********************************************************************************************

Thanks to his super speed, he made it to the tech store. But not before grabbing a lemonade. He finished his lemonade, and burst into the tech store. There he saw Toxicity with an attack charged at the man who was working the register. She had a surprisingly cold look on her face and saw Storm_wolf.  "Oh, you're here. Don't mind me, I'm just withdrawing some money from the register." Stated the girl. "Why are you doing this? Why are you holding an innocent person at gunpoint. Well, not really gunpoint, but you see what I mean." Replied the hero. "Sorry handsome, I have a job to do. Even if my boss is a bit of a buzzkill." Replied the girl.  As the two of them were talking Void_wolf saw what was happening and was about to charge in, but he got a hold of his emotions and got into a dark part of the shop. Using his shadow cloak he went invisible. So he sneaked in, and used a leg sweep to quickly trip Toxicity. She shrieked in surprise before hitting the ground. Roman emerged from the shadows and exclaimed, "How do you like that acid girl? That was a dose of karma for kicking me last week." The girl however hopped up and slapped Void. "Take that goth boy!" Void then fell to the ground in pain.

     "I just went Will Smith on your butt! Ha!" Exclaimed Toxicity.Storm_wolf then grabbed the girl by the wrists similar to how a police officer arrests someone. "Ow, someone's getting a little rough." Stated the girl with a romantic smirk. "Oh brother. Can you not flirt with me? I'm getting uncomfortable." Replied the hero. "Aw, does the hero get flustered easily? Can you not handle some.... romantic tension?" Inquired Toxicity. As she said this flirty remark, Void_wolf got back on his feet and was about to punch the girl but Storm_wolf told him, "Let's not hurt her, the police will be ticked if we do." Roman reluctantly held back until a huge group  of C.A.C. showed up and put Toxicity in cuffs. "Wow, this isn't the ice I wanted on my wrist." Remarked the girl. 

     Suddenly, a huge rain of bullets flew through the glass roof of the mall. One of the stray bullets broke Toxicity's cuffs. She then teleported up to the roof once the bullets stopped raining. There, next to her was some kind of android. It had no resemblance to any gender and it lifted its wrist and fired shotgun shells at everyone. It said in a robotic voice, "Stand down, or be blown away." Roman then shouted "Who are you? Toxicity's robotic butler?!" The robot chuckled in an evil tone, "I am the battle droid, serial designation 126X89F09I234R6969E. But you may call me X-FIRE." "Thanks for saving me X-FIRE, you are quite helpful." Replied the girl. "Now me and them are off. See you later!" She blew a kiss at Storm_wolf and her and X-FIRE teleported away.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Yelled Roman. "HOW IS THIS CHICK SO GOOD AT EVADING US?!" The hero tried calming the other down, but to no avail. "We can get her another day. What matters is that we made sure everyone was safe. We can catch her another day." Stated Storm_wolf. Void_wolf reluctantly nodded his head and asked the hero, "What do we do now?" The hero suggested they head home, so they did.

***********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, somewhere on the outskirts of Raleigh, Toxicity and X-FIRE went inside an abandoned building. Despite what little the girl managed to steal her boss was proud. "Excellent, you have improved. Especially when tactical retreating. You are getting closer to that reward you wanted." "Sir." Interrupted X-FIRE. "Those heroes may be quite a pain in our side, my bullets will do no damage to them. So it will be hard to eliminate them." They stated. "Well, we can deal with them later. Toxicity is making great escapes from them. But, maybe you could not be so reckless?" Asked their boss about the girl. "What? Can't I have a little fun with them? Especially the one with the auburn hair. He's really cute, I can't help but tease him." The boss slammed his fist on his desk. He sighed, "Please, just be more careful. Or things won't be good." The girl reluctantly nodded her head and asked what her next mission was. "You'll see it soon. Now, go get yourself a drink." Toxicity walked out as her boss began laughing in an evil tone. "Very soon, very soon." He muttered to himself.