The Doctor

(Authors note. Wow, this chapter has an original title. Not! Anyways, content warning because hostage situations can be intense. Even if it is very, very brief. Anyways, enjoy!)

It had been one week since Isaac became "Storm_wolf." He had been dealing with the increased crime rates of Garner. It wasn't hard considering how overpowered he was, but it's not like there was no challenge. For one thing, he couldn't teleport a lot or the shock would make him nauseous. For another, he couldn't pick up too many objects with his telekinesis. However Storm_wolf still scared the criminals even though he tried his best not to hurt them and especially not kill any criminals. So the week went by and there weren't too serious problems in Garner with Storm_Wolf around.

     However after dealing with a couple of the stereotypical armed robbers, Storm_Wolf was approached by a mysterious stranger. "Ah, so I finally found you, Storm_wolf." Said the stranger. "Who are you?" Said Storm_wolf obviously worried. The stranger had a lab coat, black pants under the coat, and a formal undershirt beneath said lab coat. He had a hood over his head. "If you're looking for a fight, don't bother I'll knock the wind out of you without even trying." Said Storm_wolf. The stranger took off his hood and revealed his black hair with gray-colored ends. He looked like he was in his mid-twenty's. "My name was Dr. James Block. However after a lab experiment I discovered the ability to teleport and now I go under Dr. Omni." He said. 

     "Wow, that's a slightly original name." Said Storm_wolf in a sarcastic tone. "Slightly original?!" Shouted Dr. Omni. "I thought of the name myself you pathetic child!" Storm_wolf was offended but kept his cool. "Do you want to cause trouble?" He said. The doctor responded with a "No." "Very well, but why are you here?" Said the hero. "I want to see if you live up to your fame." Replied Dr. Omni. Storm_wolf was a little stunned. Fame seemed impossible to him and on top of that, he wasn't one for popularity. So he said, "Fine you want a fight? Bring it. Make it quick though, I haven't had lunch."

     So they fought, and Dr. Omni seemed to be losing until he teleported behind Storm_wolf and beat him up a little. The storm_wolf wasn't going to have that and fought back, and landed some good hits too. Then the doctor went up behind the hero again and stabbed him in the neck with what looked like a syringe. "Ow! Stalker much? Why do you want my blood you jerk!?" Said Storm_wolf. "It's not a souvenir let me tell you. It's a bio sample and I always wondered what was in your blood." Said Dr. Omni. They kept fighting, with the doctor keeping great care with the blood sample to prevent damage. Then he grabbed another blood sample. "Dude, that's my blood!" Said Storm_wolf. "More samples, more studying." Said the doctor in an crazy tone.

     Even then the hero kept fighting and the doctor was getting desperate. He suddenly pulled out a rail-gun. "Dude, is that an actual rail-gun?!" Said Storm_wolf. "I built it myself, granted I had to rob a laboratory or two." Replied Dr. Omni. Then he proceeded to fire the rail-gun at the hero! Thankfully, Storm_wolf dodged the attack. "Blast! It's not powerful enough. Very well guess I have to go with plan B." Exclaimed the doctor. "Can you stop the villain monologue? It makes the fight longer than it has to be!" Shouted the hero. Then Dr. Omni pulled an ace and charged the rail-gun with what appeared to be green energy. "Behold the energy of my teleportation powers!" Shouted the doctor. Then he held the rail-gun and aimed it Storm_wolf.

     Then the doc had an idea, an awful idea, a cruel idea. He suddenly grabbed a random person off the street and pointed the rail-gun at him instead of Storm_wolf. "Surrender or this innocent person gets it!" The person shrieked in fear. "Let me go, I haven't done anything!" They yelled. "Of course, that's why you're perfect for this." Cackled the doctor.  A typical hostage situation and the hero knew that Dr. Omni was getting cocky. So the hero said "Fine I surrender." At first the doc didn't buy it, but then he powered off the rail-gun. Then Storm_wolf teleported behind Dr. Omni, took the rail-gun, from him, and tossed it away from the doctor. "Drat I didn't think that would happen." Said the doc. "I thought doctors were supposed to be smart." Replied Storm_wolf with a smirk on his face as he pinned the doc to the ground.

     Then the person ran off and the police showed up. By this point Dr. Omni was beaten and he gave up. Not only that but his rail-gun ran out of power so it was taken by the police as evidence. Then Dr. Omni saw an opening to escape and teleported away. "Dang it!" Yelled Storm_wolf. He realized he could catch the doc another day and besides, he needed to eat. It was one-thirty and he still hadn't eaten lunch. 

     He wished the officers goodbye and teleported away. When he arrived home he changed out of his hero costume and put back on his normal clothes. His sister came into his room and exclaimed, "Dad says we're going to get lunch at the deli!" "Eden don't barge in my room silly! The deli is nice, let me grab my hat." Replied Isaac. His sister Eden had light-brown hair with blonde on the ends. She had blue eyes and some freckles on her cheeks. She also had some on her nose as well. Isaac put on his black and camouflage colored hat, and followed Eden to their dad's truck. They got in the truck, sat down, and buckled their seat belts. When they arrived Isaac got his usual Italian sandwich meal. When they sat down he thought about what Dr. Omni was even doing. Little did he know that Dr. Omni was planning something malicious with the mere two vials of Isaac's blood. Soon darkness would arrive and it would be Dr. Omni's greatest creation.

***********************************************************************************************

At the doctor's laboratory on the outskirts of the city of Raleigh. Dr. Omni found out that he had done it on the very first try by some miracle . "Soon Storm_wolf I will unleash my creation against you. Your encounter with me shall be your last mistake." "My creation, awaken yourself! Soon you shall be my next step to greatness!" Dr. Omni began laughing manically as every villain does until he was nearly hoarse. "Soon, very soon. Storm_wolf." He cackled. "Very soon."