A Technological Tussle

(Warning. Some mentions of violence and blood. Also, again remember that anything that looks like this, means that it's copyrighted. I'm sorry for the reminders, I just don't need a lawsuit. Anyways, here we go!) 

Both heroes turned towards the source of the deadly blast and there in front of the door, there was Dr. Omni. He laughed in an evil tone. "Well, well. Looks like you two couldn't leave well enough alone. You honestly thought you could come into my house, and expected to leave unscathed?" The two heroes were too astonished to respond. "What a duo. An adolescent moron, and a pathetic, waste of my time, clone." He started slow clapping as he finished his statement. "Okay pal, now no one gets to say that about my friend!" Shouted Storm_wolf as he teleported up to the doctor and tried tackling him towards the ground. The doctor however, teleported out of the attack and landed on his feet. Meanwhile the hero nearly crashed into a wall. Void_wolf then disappeared into a patch of shadow making him invisible.

      "You really think that your Shadow Cloak is a match for me?!" Exclaimed Dr. Omni as he powered up his rail-gun. "How on earth can you fire that multiple times? I thought it needed to cool down?!" Shouted the clone in surprise. "Ah, you are a simple-minded clone. I robbed more laboratories, meaning I can fire five times now before it needs to cool down." "That's where you've been?" Asked Storm_wolf. "Robbing the other scientists of their experiments, instead of making of your own? Isn't this also like.... the second or third rail-gun you've made?" "Sometimes you have to take the things of others to succeed." Exclaimed the doctor as he fired a shot straight at the hero. 

     He dodged the attack just barely and it was evident. The shoulder of his costume had a big rip along the shoulder and the skin underneath was burnt slightly. "Holy crud!" Shouted Storm_wolf as he avoided a punch from Dr. Omni. "You are playing with a black belt martial artist you foolish child!" He exclaimed. "Am I an adolescent or a child? They're two different things." Replied the hero jokingly. The doc didn't take kindly to this, and threw several kicks which all hit. "Okay, guess you weren't kidding about having a black belt." Exclaimed Storm_wolf while clutching his stomach in pain. "You hit like a truck!"

     So the fighting continued until Dr. Omni stepped near where Void_wolf was hiding. Void then threw a lot of attacks at the doc and beat him up pretty good. "What?! How on earth?!" Exclaimed the doctor. "This is for betraying me, you snake!" Yelled the clone and he did so many attacks it looked like a blur performing attacks. Some of the attacks were blocked, but most impacted and did significant damage to Dr. Omni. "At least I would have an actual challenge resisting arrest." The doctor said in a cocky tone. "You call this resisting arrest?! I call this a difficulty tweak!"Roared Void_wolf as he kept beating up the doc. So the fight progressed. 

***********************************************************************************************

At this point, the doctor had several bruises along his arms, his nose was starting to bleed, and he also had a black eye. However, the two heroes were pretty beaten up too. Void_wolf had a nose bleed, several bruises, and the top of his forehead was also bleeding slightly. Meanwhile, Storm_wolf suffered some rips in his suit, which in turn led him to get cut in said places, and his left leg had a big bruise as well. But at this point, it was anyone's fight and neither the heroes, nor Dr. Omni had the intention of giving up. So the fight progressed until the doctor had an evil idea. He then ran to his portal and ripped out the battery of his rail-gun. The battery was a rectangular shape. "What the heck are you doing?!" Exclaimed Void. "I was planning on creating my own battery for this portal, but sometimes you have to work with what's salvageable!"

     As Dr. Omni said "Salvageable" He shoved the battery from his rail-gun into the hole and into the control panel. There was a loud hum as energy started forming around both him and the portal. Then a circle of turquoise colored energy formed in the portal. "Now, cower before my might, you pathetic heroes!" Without a second thought, Void_wolf lunged at the doctor. However, the doc beat the ever living life out of the clone. The doc beat him so bad, Void almost started coughing up blood. "What a pathetic clone. I created you to obey me, yet you joined this naive adolescent? What a fool I was thinking we could be a team." Said Dr. Omni. "You said I was like a son to you. You liar!" Yelled Void_wolf before he started coughing in pain.

     "Hey!" The doctor turned towards the voice. It was Storm_wolf but something was off. Electricity was forming around the hero. "You stay away from my friend!" As he said this he started charging an attack. "What the heck?! What is this power?!" Yelled the doctor in fear. As he said this he was electrocuted with a lot of power which knocked Dr. Omni back into the control panel causing a button to be pressed. "Warning!" Said a feminine robotic voice. "The systems have been compromised, engaging self-destruct protocol" "Are you kidding me?!" Exclaimed the hero. "Why does every villain have to have a self-destruct button?" As he said this he used his super speed to grab Void_wolf (Who was almost unconscious) and Dr. Omni.

He ran out of the building but the doctor escaped from his grasp. "You fool, you will pay for-" "Freeze don't move an inch." It was the police, heck not just them but the team known as Controllers of All Crime (Or C.A.C.) Dr. Omni didn't move an inch, not only did he have a hero with powers ready to attack him, but C.A.C as well. "Blast! Curse you Storm_wolf!" Said the doctor as the hero carried his friend back to his house. 

***********************************************************************************************

After Void_wolf had been healed of his wounds he thanked Storm_wolf for saving his life. "To be fair, I kinda owe you one for saving me buddy!" The hero exclaimed. "Wow, you sure are powerful, especially since we know you have electricity powers. Also, I'm not your buddy." The two of them laughed. "Well, guess that puts the Storm in Storm_wolf." Joked Isaac. "Hey, can I call you something other than Void_wolf? Since I have an actual name and Storm_wolf is just my alias." Inquired the hero. "Okay, hit me with it. What name do you think I should have?" Replied Void_wolf. "How about Roman? That's a cool name." Asked the hero. "Roman, that sounds... amazing." Replied the clone. "Then that settles it. From now on, when you aren't in a super suit, you are now known as Roman!" Exclaimed Isaac. So the two of them had a good time, but soon they would encounter something toxic, quite toxic indeed.