Can We Make Up? - A Nickloon One-Shot

Start from the beginning

I just want a life where I'm loved. Why was that so hard to accomplish?

.

.

.

*Time Skip: 3 months later*

.

.

.

*3rd Person P.O.V*

It's been months but life was getting a little better for Balloon. 2 months prior he tried to end it all.

But Trophy had found him unconcious moments later and called the hospital. Balloon was rushed to the hospital some time later to heal.

While he was there, OJ had discovered something about Balloon. Thanks to Balloon's adopted father, Dr. Fizz, OJ learned that Balloon was blind.

According to Fizz, Balloon's biological father had done this to him. The horrible father had thrown 2 broken beer bottles at him which lead to blindness.

OJ was so shocked to discover this. He had went back to his hotel and told everybody the news.

Everybody was shocked to discover that Balloon was blind. Those who mis-treated him like Knife and Pickle, felt bad for hurting a blind person.

But nobody felt more gulity than Nickel. Nickel straight up made Balloon an enemy, when he didn't deserve it.

Balloon had came back from the hostpital a month ago and everyone was helping Balloon heal. This lead Balloon into a new life of happiness.

It was all Balloon ever wanted. Love and friends who didn't see him as some freak or horrible person.

But something was nagging at him. Nickel. He hasn't se- well... heard from Nickel yet. 

Which was weird for him to think that way. Nickel caused him the most pain duing season 2 of I.I and his time at the hotel.

Why did Nickel fill his mind with worry? Balloon shouldn't worry about him, should he?

Where exactly was Nickel at? And why hasn't he tried talking to Balloon?

.

.

.

*Nickel's P.O.V*

I was sitting in my room. I couldn't really move much.

After learning about Balloon and how he was blind. It just felt like my whole world stopped.

It was the first time that I actually felt shitty about my actions. I was hurting a blind person, for no reason!

God, how pathetic is that?! You have to be a new level of low to bully and hurt a blind person.

Now that he's back from hospital, I'm avoiding him. I couldn't muster up the courage to talk to him.

It feels like if I try, I was going to breakdown and run away. I couldn't do that to him or myself!