19. Fainted

*At camp half blood*

It was the second week since the army of the Chaos came. All the old campers were shocked when they saw the army of the Chaos. But everything got calm after a few hours. Luke apologized to everyone. And they forgave him. The members of the Chaos army started to train demigods hard.

"Are you ok Hero?" Star asked while sitting near Luke.
"Yeah. I'm fine."
"Then stop staring at the dam wall and come and train."
"hmmm"
"Oh, come on Hero. Sky will be fine. you don't have to worry about him."
"I know. It's just...I have a bad feeling about this."
"Hey guys...Chiron wants us to come to the meeting. Are you guys coming?" Shadow came and said.
"Yeah. Let's go."

*AT The big house*

"Is everyone here?" Chiron asked.

"Yes, Chiron. We can start the meeting now." Annabeth said.

"Ok, then. I think you all know why I called this meeting. Well as you know, we have to face a war again. But this time it won't be easy. I know other wars weren't easy too. But this time we are fighting with Lord End. Chaos's brother." Chiron said and everyone's faces got pale.

"That means we all could die in this war. The demigods in the camp are not enough trained. And we don't have much time to train them well. End's soldiers are so strong. And they are also so powerful." Luke said getting all the attention.

"But the good thing is gods are also going to help us in the war. Which means they will fight in the war. But still, we need a great plan. We have to find information about Lord End and his army." Annabeth said.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I think I can help you with that. A voice said.

"Sky? What are you doing here?" Star asked.

"Percy? My boy is that you?"

"Hi, Chiron. It's nice to see you again. But I am sorry, I don't have time for a reunion. I came to give you this. And I have to go back before he finds that I am not in my room." Sky said and gave a paper to Hero.

"What is this?"

"Read it and you'll understand. And don't worry I'll come again. Just be careful. Ok?"

"But-"

"I know you have a lot of questions. I promise I'll answer all of them later. I don't have much time and I have to go back. I swear I'll come again."

Hero sighed.
"Promise me that you'll be careful."

"I...I promise."
Then Sky suddenly kissed Hero on the lips and disappeared.

"What just happened? And was that Percy?" Grover asked.

"I'll explain it later. But first, we have to do as he said. What's in the paper Luke?" Annabeth said.
Luke looked at the paper and read it.
And his eyes widened and his face got pale.

"Oh..." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

*At planet Chaos*
With Sky and Storm

"So, everything is going according to the plan. Now all we have to do is sneak into my father's castle." Storm said while sitting on Sky's bed.

"Yeah...but-"

"Hey, Teddy bear can I talk to you for a minute?" Jack interrupted Sky while coming to the room.

"Ummm... Tex...Can I?"

"It's OK. Go ahead. Your boyfriend misses you. I can understand. Just go and stay with him. We can talk about this tomorrow." Sky said with a soft smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I mean we won't have time to rest in the future. So, you should get some rest."

"You miss Hero. Don't you?"

"Yeah. But it's OK. I'll be fine and I will get to see him soon anyway."

"OK then. If you say so."
Storm sighed and left the room.

Sky pulled out a necklace he was wearing around his neck. It was a golden heart-shaped locket. Sky looked at it sadly. Inside the locket, there was a picture of him and Luke. The locket was given by Luke on Sky's birthday. Sky softly smiled at the locket. Then suddenly he heard a noise.
Sky pulled out his sword.

"Who's there?"

Then a black mist started to cover his room. And Sky felt sleepy. Suddenly he couldn't think of anything.

"Sleep in peace, little prince. When you wake up you won't have peace for a long time."
A strange voice said.

"Who are you? Show up your face!"

"Oh, don't worry. You'll see me soon, my dear prince."
The strange voice said and it was the last thing Sky heard before he fainted.

A/N

Hi, dear readers,
My new fanfic book is out. The name is 'jealous'. It is a Nico x Percy fanfic. Please read it. And thank you to everyone who read this fanfic. I still can't believe I got 2.98 K. And thank you to everyone who voted and added my story to their reading list.