04.The new Girl

Annabeth pov

We were at the beach...again! This is the fourth time this week. Leo always forced us to go to the beach. And he uses his puppy eyes on us. It's not fair! He is like the other half of Percy. Percy always uses his Baby seal eyes on me! Well...since Percy and Leo are best friends now, they will be a good team, which means they will always force us to do anything they want. I mean what a heartless person can say NO to their Puppy eyes?
"Hey, guys... What are you guys doing?" Mary said while walking toward us. Mary is the new camper. She is a daughter of Demeter. She came to camp two weeks ago. Even though she is a daughter of a Demeter she looks like a daughter of Aphrodite. She has curly blonde hair and dark blue eyes. She is really beautiful. But my Piper is more beautiful than her.
"We are just playing," Jason said while watching Leo laughing with Percy. Jason has a dreamy smile on his face.
"Isn't it the fourth time this week?" Mary asked. "Well...Leo loves the beach. so he forced us to come here with him. And he used his Puppy eyes. No one can say NO to his puppy eyes." Hazel said to Mary. "And what about Percy? He is the one who forced me to come here. And he used his baby seal eyes. They are more dangerous than Leo's puppy eyes." Thalia said angrily. Thalia came to camp for a month. Cause Artemis thought Thalia should take a little break."You know you love me Thals." Percy said to Thalia. Even if they fight always Everyone knows that they care for each other as real siblings. Sometimes new campers think Thalia and Percy are siblings. Well...they look the same. If I didn't know them I will also think that they are siblings.
"Why would I love someone like you?" Thalia rolled her eyes. In the next second, they started to argue. Well...just another normal day.

Mary pov

That Thalia girl and Percy seem to be close. And that boy named Leo too. Maybe if I get close to Leo and Thalia I will be able to know more things about Percy. But I have to hurry. Or Storm's father will be mad. And I need to get out of this camp. I hate those Demigods.

Percy pov

There is something weird about Mary. I can feel it. Her aura is not good. And it seems to be she is following me. Cause I caught her staring at me, like...always. And the weirdest thing is her aura is similar to that man who was in my dreams. But at the same time, their auras are different. I can't say this to any of my friends. I don't want them to worry about me. And I don't want another war. I have to stay away from Mary. And I should stay away from my friends too. I don't want anything bad to happen to them because of me. I'm just a big problem for everyone.

A/N
Dear readers,
I'm sorry for the short chapters. I have an exam coming soon. So it's really hard to find time to update. And I'm sorry if this story is not good.