06.The cute but dangerous prince

Thinking
Flashback
"Talking"

Darkness's pov

After this Storm will kill me for sure. But I have to do this. If I didn't his father will kill me. I don't know what to do. I should talk to him before I go.

Storm's pov

I was drawing when I heard a knock at my door.
"Hey, teddy bear it's me. can I come in?"
There is only one person who calls me by that name. If other someone calls me a teddy bear I will kill them. or Jack will kill them before me.
"You can come"Jack came inside and sit next to me. Something is wrong I can tell that by seeing his face.
"What did my father say?"
"Oh...it's nothing important."
Nothing important huh? So you are hiding things from me now Jack?
"Jack you know you can't lie to me, right?"
"Teddy bear I never lied to you. you know that I love you right?"
So you're making this hard now huh? I am sorry Jack but I have to do this. I know my father is going to harm my brother. I have to save him.

No one pov

"Ok then, I believe you for now. only because I love you." The prince said to his boyfriend and kissed him.
"Do you want to watch a movie?"
"Oh. I have to go right now. But I promise I'll watch a movie with you tomorrow. ok?" Jack said and kissed Storm's cheek. Storm's face turned red and he looked like a tomato. For a scary prince, he is so cute. Jack thought while smiling to himself.
"Why can't you watch a movie with me today?" Storm asked ignoring the weird smile on his boyfriend's face.
"I have to do something important."
"Is it important more than me to you?"
"What? No! Nothing is important more than you. but if I don't do this your father will kill me."
"So...my father gave you a mission and you didn't tell me about that."
"I...I'm sorry love. But I promise I'll tell you everything after this mission. ok? Please..."
You won't have to tell me about that. Because you are not going to that mission. I will. Storm thought to himself.
"Fine. But only this time. ok?"
"Ok. I promise."
"Do you want to drink a hot chocolate with me before you go?" Storm asked while making a cute face. How can I say No to that cute face? Jack thought while blushing.
"Of course. Your hot chocolates are the best. How can I say No?"
"Ok.give me five minutes."

Storm pov

I know how much he loves my hot chocolate. I just have to mix this position with it and let him drink it. Then I will transform into Jack and go to the mission. Then I will crash this mission. Well...hot chocolates are ready. I am sorry Jack. But I have to do this. I can't let my brother die.
I went to my room and Jack was still there. He smiled widely when he saw me. I don't want to do this to him. But I have to. This won't hurt him.
"There is your hot chocolate." I gave him the hot chocolate and sat in my bed with him.
"Thank you teddy bear."
Jack slowly drank the hot chocolate and his face started to look tired.
"Hey, love I think you put too many chocolates on this. I kinda feel sleepy."
So it worked!
"I am sorry"
"Huh? Oh...it's okay love. This is delicious as always. Don't worry I will be okay."
"Jack, can I ask you something?"
"Of course. what is it?"
"Who is going on this mission with you?"
"Oh...It's just Life, Moon, Heal, Night, and Dream. Wait... I was not supposed to say that!"
"I am sorry Jack. I love you. But I have to save my brother."
"Storm...what are you talking about? Wait...did you put something on this hot chocolate?"
"Yeah, I did. And I am sorry. I didn't have any choice. Don't worry...You'll wake up as soon as I come from the mission."
"What...wait...I..."
He fell asleep... I'm sorry...I have no choice left. I love you. Now I have to disguise myself as you. Well...let's begin this.

Time skip
(Still Storm's pov)

I walked to my army. They were waiting for Jack. Well...I am Jack now.
"Hey, guys. let's start this mission. All we have to do is go to Earth. There is this camp named camp half-blood. we have to kidnap this demigod named Perseus Jackson. Balance is there presented to be a demigod. This mission will seem easy. but this isn't. Perseus Jackson is not someone who can be misunderstood. He looks like an angel, but he is dangerous. got it?"
"Yes, boss."
My army shouted.
"Ok. Let's go."
I opened a portal for the Camp half-blood. On the other side, there was something like a forest. Well...I will never let this mission succeed. Jack always said that I am cute. But this Prince is cute but dangerous.