08.Revealed

No one pov

Revenge and Balance were staring at each other. Both didn't know what to do. Suddenly a black mist started to cover her. When it was gone, the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes were gone. A girl with dark black hair was standing there. She has dark green eyes. She has a sword in hand. And in the next second Revenge transformed into himself.
"Oh, look who it is! Isn't it our little Revenge?" Balance said sarcastically.
"What do you want Balance?" Revenge asked in a cold voice.
"You know what I exactly want."
"I'll never let you get him Balance."
"Oh, you don't have to. I'll get him myself."
With that Balance and Revenge started to fight. Percy was standing there in full shock. not knowing what to do. Then shadows behind him started to cover him. The last thing he saw was dark.

Revenge pov
I saw Angel taking Percy and sighed in relief. One problem is over. Now I have to defeat Balance.
"You can't defeat me Balance. And my friend has already taken Percy."
"I don't want to defeat you, Ethan Nakamura."
Wait...whaaaat? In the name of Chaos, how the hell she does know my real name?
"You are thinking about how I know your real name right?" Balance said with a smiling face and stepped back slowly. And I am confused as hell right now.
"I know you are confused. I can't answer your all questions but listen to me carefully. And don't tell anyone about this conversation except lord Chaos. Prince Storm is on your side. He wants to protect Sky...uh...I mean Percy. Don't ask me why. I am sure you'll find out soon. So now go. And remember don't tell anyone about this. And next time we meet maybe we will be friends or maybe we will be enemies. Oh...and since I know your real name I'll tell you my real name too. My real name is Julya." with that she left. She just left!

Hero pov

Angel suddenly appeared behind us with Percy. He was fainting. I quickly went and picked him up by bridal style.
"what happened? Where is Revenge?" I asked and before Angel could answer Revenge ran into us.
"Hurry up! Let's go back to planet Chaos."He said while breathing heavily.
"What happened Revenge? Why are you-"
"No time to explain. let's just go, Luke!"
He used my real name... that means we have to hurry. I quickly opened a portal with my power and all of us were on the Planet Chaos.
So...we did it... the mission is completed...Now time to meet Lord Chaos.

With Army End
Storm's pov

We watched the army of Chaos teleporting with my brother. And as soon as they disappeared Nick shouted.
"What The Hell Darkness? Why did you let them go? Did you just realize that we failed the mission? Lord End will kill us?" I turned to face my army.
"Heal...we had to let them go," I said calmly and it made him angry than before. But before he could say anything Balance appeared in front of us.
"So...did they leave safely?" she asked with a sarcastic smile. Oh...well...time for drama...
"What do you mean by that? Wait...so you two planned this? Are you guys insane?"
"We aren't insane Heal...I was just following Storm's plan." Balance said looking at me.
"Can you guys just explain? I'm having a headache."Moon asked.
"of course! I'll explain everything." I said and transformed into myself.
"STORM!?"
everyone shouted except Balance. I just smiled and said,
"Yeah, the one and only!"

A/N
I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I was busy with school. And I have an exam coming soon.😭 So...I won't be able to update for a few weeks. I'm sorry for that. And thanks to everyone who commented. It makes me so happy.🥰 and I'm sorry if my story has some grammar mistakes. And if any of you are confused about the army members, don't worry all of them will be introduced in the next chapter.