16.Inside The Book

No one pov

With demigods (from CHB)

"Something is happening more than we know. Percy is different. He has changed so much." Annabeth said.
"We all noticed that Annie," Piper said hugging Annabeth.
"But...you know he looks happy more than before," Thalia said sadly.
"What do you mean by that? He was happy with us."
"Leo I know you are sad because Percy said that he can't come back. But you have to accept the truth."
"You both know something about him that we don't know right?" Annabeth asked.
"We do. But I promised not to tell anyone. So, I can't tell you."
"He also told you?" Leo asked surprisingly.
"Yeah, he did-" But before she could finish it, Luke came and interrupted her.
"Sorry for disturbing you. But have you seen Sky- I mean Percy?"
"No. We haven't seen him." Annabeth said.
"But it can't be. I searched the whole castle. For the Primordial's sake...Lord Chaos is going to kill me!"
"Calm down Luke. We'll help you to find him."
"Sky is not the only one we have to find. I also can't find Storm." Jake said while entering the room.

With Sky and Storm

Sky slowly opened his eyes. Everything was blurry. He wiped his eyes and looked around. There was nothing. It seems like he was in a white room. Then He saw Storm lying on the ground. Sky called Storm's name and tried to wake him up. Storm slowly opened his eyes.
"Lex? Where are we?"
"I don't know yet. Can you stand up?"
Storm stood up and looked around.
"So........we are in a white room?"
"Looks like we are."
"What are we going to do now?"
"I...I don't know..."

"I knew you both will come here someday."

A strange voice said.
"Did you hear that Sky?!"
"I did. But there is no one with us in this room."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, my dear."
The strange voice said again. Then a woman appeared in front of them. She looked like an angel. She was beautiful. She was wearing a long white dress. The dress had a golden butterfly design.

 The dress had a golden butterfly design

(like this. But the butterflies are golden.)

"Who are you?" Storm asked.
The woman smiled.
"I'm your auntie, sweetheart."
"His auntie? That means...are you my mother?" Sky asked. But something in his heart said that she wasn't his mother.

"I am not your mother sweetheart. I am her older sister."

"But You're not my mother," Storm said.

"yeah. I am also not your mother Storm. And before you say anything, let me explain."

The woman waved her hand. Then the white room disappeared. And They were in a beautiful garden.

"Where are we?" Sky asked.

"You are somewhere anyone doesn't know of. Sit down and let me tell you a story."

They all sat down.
"So...what kind of story are you going to tell us?" Storm asked.

"A story of how this all started."

"What do you mean?"

"End is not the real villain sweetheart. He is a villain because of a curse. Only you can break this curse Sky. But with help from Storm and your friends."

"What...I don't understand..."

"I know. So let's start from the beginning. Well...This happened a long time ago..."

                            ***

A/N
Hi, my dear readers,
Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been busy with school. And I have an exam coming soon. So...I won't be able to update often.

AND ALSO TYSM everyone for 1.35K. I never thought people will read this.

Also @chole18711 Tysm for your comment

Also @chole18711 Tysm for your comment. It means a lot to me.🥺And I love your reading list.❤️