12.Blueberry And Getting Help

*This is a Lukercy chapter*

1 year on Earth = 10 years on Planet Chaos

After 100 years on Planet Chaos
(10 years on the Earth)
Sky and his army members all are immortal. So they didn't get old and they are the same age they were.

Sky pov

It's been 100 years since I came here. I've been training so hard. Now I'm the commander of the Chaos army. Storm and his army also live with us. We go on missions always. And we always succeed. But no matter what I miss my old friends so much. I tried to get permission from my father to go to Earth. But he didn't let me go. And I'm so mad about it.
I was training when my Boyfriend came.
"Hey Blueberry." He said. He is calling me blueberry and I don't know why.
"Oh...hey. Do you need anything?" I asked. Then he came and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Is something bothering you?" He asked softly.
"No...I'm just tired from training." I put my head on his chest.
"Then get some rest. But your father is calling you. You should go and see him. Then get a rest." He said and kissed my forehead.
"What does he need now?" I whispered.
"I don't know. But he said something about someone coming tomorrow, I guess."
"Oh...yeah... Jace is coming tomorrow," I said, and my boyfriend's face got darkened.
"Jace? Do you mean that Prince from the healing world?" He asked. Jace is the Prince of the healing world. Yeah... there are so many worlds like earth. The people in the healing world have healing powers. They control the health of every world. And there is a shadow world. People of the shadow world have shadow powers. And there are so many worlds like this.
And back to the problem...Why does my boyfriend hate Jace? It's because Jace had a crush on me. He always flirts with me. And my boyfriend doesn't like it. (obviously)

"Oh...come on. Stop making that face. You know I only love you right?" I said.
"Yeah...I know. But I still don't like him." He said.
"Ok then. I'll go to my father now." I laughed and said.
"I'll wait for you." He said.
"Ok. See ya then Luke." I said and kissed him on the lips. And yeah...Luke is my boyfriend. He confessed to me 95 years ago. I still remember that day.

Flashback

Still Sky Pov

My friends (Army of the Chaos and End) and I were in the village. It was a free day for all of us. We were walking and suddenly I realized that Luke and I were alone together.
"Luke...where are the others?" I asked.
"Don't worry about them. They are fine. I have to show you something. Will you come with me?"
I raised an eyebrow. But He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. How can I say no?
"Ok...let's go."
He took me to a garden full of flowers. It was... beautiful.
"Sky... Do you like it?"
"Of course Luke I love it."
He smiled at me. And I smiled back.
"Well...Do you have something to tell me, Luke? You didn't take me here just to show this garden. Right?" I said with a smirk.
He blushed so hard.
"Well...you see...I...I like you...a lot Sky. To be honest I Love you.  I always loved you. I loved you before I die. It's ok if you don't like me back. I can understand-"
I cut off his sentence by kissing him. He was surprised at first but he kissed me back. I broke our kiss and looked at him.
"I love you too idiotic thief," I said while smiling.
"FINALLY!" our friends came behind us screaming.
"I waited 5 years for this." Beauty said.
"I'm happy for you brother... But did you think about that?" Storm asked.
"Think about what?" I asked curiously.
"How are you going to tell this to uncle Chaos?" He asked.
Oh...I forget about that.

Flashback over

In Sky's room

I went to my room. I was so tired.
"Hey, blueberry." Luke was sitting on my bed.
"Here I bought you some cookies and a milkshake." He said.
"Are they blue cookies?"I asked with hopeful eyes. He laughed a little.
"Of course."
I took a bath and jumped into my bed. I was wearing my favorite hoodie.
"So this is where my hoodie went," Luke said while smiling.
Well...yeah...it WAS his hoodie. But now it's mine.
"it's mine now."
"Of course. By the way, you look adorable in it."
My face turned red.
"Shut up."
He laughed.
We ate cookies and cuddled in bed. Luke wrapped his arms around me. And we both fell asleep slowly.

At camp half-blood
(All the demigods who fought in the Second war are immortal.)

Leo pov

It's been 10 years. We still didn't found Percy. I miss him so much. I still hope he will come back.
"Hey, firebug. We are here." Jason said. We were at Olympus. The gods called a meeting.
"Welcome demigods. We called you here for something important." Zeus said.
"We are going to do our last option to find Perseus." hearing those words my eyes got widened. What does he mean by the last option?
"What do you mean by that, my lord?" Annabeth asked.
"Do you know who is Lord Chaos?" Lady Athena asked.
But who the heck is that?
"He is the one who created the world. Right?" Annabeth said. Of course, she knows who is that.
"But isn't he a myth?" Piper asked.
"Greek gods are myths too beauty queen," Clarisse said and Piper blushed.
"As I was saying the lord Chaos is real and we are going to get help from him. So we are going to Planet Chaos tomorrow." Lord Zeus said.