Chapter 56 " Western Air temple"

Começar do início

Aang: Because it is under the cliff!

Marco raised an eyebrow in confusion and it's true as the temple, hidden under the cliff. Toph was amazed by it as she's the Only one who can see it from where they are.

 Toph was amazed by it as she's the Only one who can see it from where they are

Toph: Wow... it's amazing!

You team ride Appa while Aang fly on his Glider and Marco carry kenji as you all flew down and Land on a Hourglass shape fountain. You were amazed by the structures of the Temple.

Y/N: [Whistle.] You monks really sure know how to Mock the laws of gravity.

Teo: It's so different from the Northern Air Temple. I wonder if there are any secret rooms.

Haru: [Running off to explore.] Let's go check it out!

Teo and The Duke follow Haru. Aang tries to, but is cut off by Katara holding Aang's Glider.

Katara: You guys go. I think we need to talk about some things.

The three of them went on their Adventure exploring the Temple. As Katara bring Aang to the Group.

Aang: Why can't I go?

Katara: We need to decide what we're gonna do now.

Kenji: [Arms fold.] Since you're the Avatar, maybe you should be a part of this.

Y/N: Maybe it's a good idea that you're here to listen.

Aang: [Sitting down.] Fair enough. So, what's the new plan?

Sokka: Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan! You just need to master all four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes.

Aang: [Sarcastically.] Oh, yeah. That's great, no problem. I'll just do that.

Marco: No one's says its going to be Easy.

Aang: Well, it's not even gonna be possible! Where am I supposed to get a firebending teacher?! Y/N can't firebend! Marco!?

Marco: Hey I don't know where to start? I'm not a good teacher yet. I think my skills are way to advance for you.

Y/N: I need to start learning Firebendings too. Possibly I can have a shot of winning this time.

Katara: *Deep thoughts* We could look for Jeong Jeong!

Aang: Yeah ... right. [He lays down on the bench without a care.] Like we'll ever run into Jeong Jeong again.

Y/N: Yeah. We haven't heard anything from him ever since the incident back at his forest.

Toph: [Curiously.] Who's ... oh, [She folds her arms irritably.] never mind. If it's important I'll find out.

Y/N: I'll tell you the details later.

Toph: [Thumbs up.]  Thanks.

Everyone comes back being silent again and Aang stands up with the glider on his hand.