She was drinking Yunmengze's special drink, and her body was still sitting upright on the chair. This was a habit she had developed over many years of joining the army: "I'm going to go out and have some fun next. Do you have time?"

Cen Huaian: "I can only spare a day or two for the time gate. It can be close, but not far away."

Zhang Lu said nonchalantly: "I can do it whether it's near or far. There are a lot of interesting things around our capital. I'll look for them and make an appointment with you then."

"good."

*

Before Zhang Lu could find a suitable place to go out and play, her mother arranged a blind date for her.

Zhang Lu showed an expression of disbelief: "Mom, this doesn't seem like something you would do! Don't you just ignore me?"

"Yes, I think you are in a men's place in the army. How can you pick out a man? Who knows that you have been there for so many years and you are still alone. And look at your personality and your hairstyle. If I were If I don't give you a blind date, who will marry you?"

Zhang Lu rolled his eyes to the sky: "Mom, I'm also very good, okay. Many people in the army like me! You've put me down too low!"

Jiang Zhiguan asked her: "Who in the army likes you?"

Jiang Zhiguan went to see Zhang Lu in the army and knew several of her comrades, but didn't find any ambiguous ones.

Zhang Lu thought carefully for a while and said "hmm" for a long time without naming anyone. The main reason is that she usually only thinks about training in the army and how to improve her flying ability and complete the mission. She has no intention of looking for someone to talk to. In love.

In other words, Zhang Lu didn't know how to fall in love and had never thought about it.

"Look." Jiang Zhiguan looked like he had guessed it a long time ago, "Just go and meet him. That little boy is very good. He is in the same high school as you."

Zhang Lu had a look of reluctance. She felt that she could be free alone, so why bother to find a partner?

However, Jiang Zhiguan strongly urged her to go. Even if she was not in love now, she still had to go and meet this boy.

Zhang Lu could only agree. She had only been at home for a few days, so she just wanted to make her mother happy.

However, she called Cen Huai'an with her PHS to complain: "What do you think my mother thinks? She actually arranged a blind date for me! Did my aunt arrange it for you?"

Cen Huaian: "No."

He tried hard to recall, and he had all the memories of getting along with his mother, but Chu Xia had never asked him about love.

However, Cen Huai'an himself didn't pay much attention to this matter, and he was as ignorant as Zhang Lu.

Zhang Lu: "I know that my aunt has always respected you. Why don't you go with me tomorrow? You just want to see with me what the boy who was highly praised by my mother looks like."

Cen Huaian: "I have work tomorrow."

Zhang Lu went to see the boy himself.

Jiang Zhiguan said that she had booked a place and was in a teahouse. Zhang Lu said, "Mom, do you think I am a tea drinker?"

Jiang Zhiguan patted her and said, "The environment there is good and the sex is good."

Zhang Lu nodded indifferently.