Chu Xia looked at Cen Zhengnian and asked him if he had any questions.

He looked at the waiter and nodded: "Thank you, it's okay."

Chu Xia and Cen Zhengnian's rooms were on the second floor. According to the waiter, the scenery outside when opening the window in each room was different.

Chu Xia handed her luggage to Cen Zhengnian, closed the room door, couldn't wait to run to the window, and pushed it open.

Their room happened to face a plum forest, and the plum blossoms were in full bloom at this time. Pink, pure white, and pink plum blossoms were hung on the branches in an orderly manner, forming a layered sea of ​​flowers that made people endure. I can't help but marvel at its beauty.

Chu Xia was no exception. She suddenly exclaimed, her eyes full of surprise. She smiled happily and waved to Cen Zhengnian: "Zhengnian, come on, come on! There is actually a plum forest outside our room. It's so beautiful!"

Cen Zhengnian had just unpacked his luggage. When he heard this, he stood up and walked over according to Chu Xia's wishes. He saw the plum blossoms blooming outside, as if the whole room was surrounded by a sea of ​​plum blossoms.

He couldn't help but show wonder in his eyes, and nodded: "The white jade is like snow, and the blush is like apricot. It is indeed beautiful."

Chu Xia took Cen Zhengnian's hand and suddenly asked him: "How many poems about plum blossoms do you remember?"

Cen Zhengnian looked down at her with a smile: "What? You want to test me?"

Chu Xia looked up at him and raised her lips: "Isn't it possible?"

"Of course, how many songs do you want me to say? If I say them all, what reward will you give me?"

Chu Xia thought for a moment and said with sly eyes: "Twenty poems! If you can recite them completely, you can get any reward you want."

Chu Xia can't recite twenty poems now, because the age when she remembers most poems has passed. She hasn't read poems since graduation, and except for the most popular poems, she can't remember any others.

Let alone twenty poems, she admired herself for being able to recite ten. Therefore, Chu Xia is very confident at the moment, and Cen Zhengnian will definitely not be able to recite so many poems.

She raised her chin and looked at Cen Zhengnian, waiting for him to lose, and reminded him specifically: "If you can't recite it, you have to agree to a condition."

The smile in Cen Zhengnian's eyes deepened: "Okay. Are you sure you have twenty songs? Do you want to add a few more?"

Chu Xia waved her hands grandly: "No, I don't mean to embarrass you. Twenty poems are very difficult."

Cen Zhengnian glanced at the early summer, looked at the plum blossoms outside and said: "I will skip the simple ones first." "Early Plum Blossom Poems", Xie Xie of the Southern and Northern Dynasties, greeting the spring so early, alone does not doubt the cold. Afraid of falling behind the flowers, no one Don't look at it."

""Plum Blossoms" Tang Weichan, the tall trees are beautiful near the stream, and the low branches are separated by bamboos. Why should they be peaches and plums, and then I want to forget the words..."

Song after song, Cen Zhengnian's tone was neither fast nor slow, many of which Chu Xia had never heard before. She counted them in her mind, her eyes widening.

Especially when Cen Zhengnian memorized nearly twenty poems, he still didn't pause at all, and didn't even think about it. It was as if he had a book in front of him and was reading directly.