Bang Zi has no other relatives in Liangzhou except his grandmother, and Mao Zai Chopsticks and the others are not close to their family either.

Therefore, when they come to the capital to attend university, it means saying goodbye to everything in Liangzhou.

Bangzi couldn't worry about his grandma living alone in Liangzhou at such an old age. He was afraid that grandma would not agree, so he directly sold the house in Liangzhou first and then sold the house in Liangzhou.

Of course, he didn't escape his grandma's beating, but the result was good. Kunzi's grandma finally agreed to follow him to the capital.

Bangzi and the others could live in the school dormitory, but grandma couldn't, so Bangzi asked Cen Huaian to help rent a house in advance.

As for buying a house, Kunzi is not short of money. He wants to find opportunities to make money in the capital. The money is the start-up capital, and having a larger house will also facilitate his business.

The car arrived at the house Cen Huaian rented. The maroon door of the bungalow was tightly closed. Cen Huaian opened the door and gave Kunzi the key.

"The landlord lives in another alley. I will take you to him later."

Kunzi also wanted to help his grandma, but grandma slapped her hand away: "I'm not too old to walk yet."

The yard of the bungalow is very large. Through the yard is a neat five-door house. There are kitchen and utility room doors on the right side. There is a pomegranate tree planted in the middle door of the yard.

What surprised Kunzi the most was that the structure of this house was similar to the house he and his grandmother lived in Liangzhou, and the pressure well in the yard was very similar.

Bangzi watched his grandma happily open the door of the hall and go in. He suddenly said: "Huai'an, thank you."

Cen Huaian understood what he meant and looked in the same direction as his: "You're welcome."

After Grandma Kuniko entered the house and looked at all the structures, she was extremely satisfied.

After Cen Huai'an helped pack everything up and left, she said to Bangzi: "An'an bothered. I saw this house. The roof, corners, beds, and furniture are all new. If you dare to treat An An badly in the future, I will I can't spare you. We'll have everything done in two days, and you can invite An An home for a meal."

Kuniko now mainly coaxes his grandma, so naturally there is nothing wrong with her.

When Chu Xia knew that Kunzi and the others came over, she said the same thing as Kunzi's grandma, but she wanted to invite them to a restaurant. The institute was too far from where Kunzi and the others lived.

"Mom, I will invite you."

"You are you, and I am me. We must always fulfill our obligations as landlords."

In addition, Chu Xia had another reason that she didn't mention. An An was helped by Kun Zi and the others when she was a child. This is something Chu Xia will always thank Kun Zi in her heart.

Cen Huaian did not resist Chu Xia, and finally invited Kunzi and the others to a famous time-honored restaurant to eat roast duck.

"Everyone talks about roast duck when they mention the capital. After much thought, I should invite you to have a meal."

Grandma Kuniko was still not very enthusiastic about Chu Xia, but she didn't say anything too excessive.

During the meal, she made no secret of her love for Cen Huaian.