Chu Xia also knew Cen Zhengnian's idea, so she was scheduling her own shifts to see how much rest time she could spare.

Cen Huai'an's holidays are relatively fixed, namely summer vacation and winter vacation. He had a competition at the beginning of this summer vacation, and in early summer he planned to wait until the competition was over before talking about these fun things.

When the scores and gold medal winners were announced on TV, Chu Xia was very nervous. She stared at the TV without blinking and held Cen Zhengnian's hand tightly.

Cen Zhengnian's face looked calmer than that in Chu Xia, and he seemed less nervous, but only he knew that his heartbeat was accelerating.

When she thought about Cen Huaian's perfect score and the IMO gold medal, Chu Xia let out a breath and relaxed, and Cen Zhengnian's expression also became relaxed.

"An'an got perfect marks! It's a gold medal!" Chu Xia turned around and hugged Cen Zhengnian tightly, unable to restrain her excitement and happiness.

Cen Zhengnian hugged her with a smile in his eyes: "Yes."

Chu Xia was happy for a while, let go of Cen Zhengnian, and continued watching TV.

The shooting machine seems to love Cen Huai'an only and has been filming around him. The happiest time is early summer, when I can see An An all the time.

"You see, An An still doesn't like to smile."

Cen Zhengnian nodded: "He has such a personality."

"But I can tell that An'an is very happy, just look at his eyes."

Cen Zhengnian followed Chu Xia's instructions and saw that An An's eyes seemed to be shining and she looked more energetic than usual.

After watching the IMO game, Chu Xia turned off the TV and asked Cen Zhengnian to go out and buy two watermelons.

"I guess An An will be back in the evening."

Cen Zhengnian reached out to hold Chu Xia's hand and pulled her up from the sofa: "It's not very hot outside now, will you go out for a walk with me?"

Chu Xia looked outside. Although the sun was not as bright as at noon, she could still see the distorted air under the heat. She shook her head: "I won't go, I'll wait for you at home."

With that said, she kissed Cen Zhengnian hard on the face: "You are the best."

The smile in Cen Zhengnian's eyes grew stronger. He put his hand around Chu Xia's waist, brought her to him, lowered his head and kissed her lips.

After a long time, Cen Zhengnian let go of Chu Xia. Her lips became fuller and rosier, and her eyes darkened with her delicacy.

But he still wanted to buy watermelon, touched Chu Xia's head, turned around and walked out. The moment he went out, all his emotions were suppressed.

When Cen Zhengnian left the house, Chu Xia let out a heavy breath. She almost thought Cen Zhengnian was going to do something just now.

When Cen Huaian returned home at night, he ate watermelon that had been frozen in the water. It was refreshing and sweet. He held half of the watermelon and ate it with a spoon. It was very enjoyable.

"Mom, Teacher Hang came to me again to recommend me."

And not only Teacher Hang, teachers from other universities are also looking for him.

Chu Xia ate Cen Zhengnian's watermelon cut into small pieces. After swallowing it, he asked, "What did you say?"

"I rejected them all. Now I have a vague idea of ​​what I want to learn in the future."