Jiang Zhengchen's fear has not subsided yet. If it happens again, he really doesn't have the courage to go into the water to save people again.

He raised his hand and waved: "We are all classmates, and we were in the same boat. If I don't save you, I'm still a human being!"

"No, hahaha!" The other students continued to laugh. Now that the danger was over, everyone felt lighter.

Jiang Zhengchen laughed and scolded his classmates for being dishonest, and the psychological burden on the housemates was no longer so heavy.

He knew that it was Cen Huai'an, Zhang Lu and Cao Gaocong who saved him and Jiang Zhengchen, so he walked up to the three of them and thanked them with gratitude on their faces.

Zhang Lu said nonchalantly: "We will save other students too."

Cen Huaian: "No need to thank me, just remember this lesson."

Cao Gaocong extended his arms to the audience and said, "Verbal thanks are too superficial. Let's be more practical!"

Fang Zhong immediately said: "I'll go back and treat everyone to dinner."

Jiang Zhengchen raised his hand at the side: "And me! I want to celebrate that I saved my life."

Because the clothes of the five people were all wet, Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu set up the barbecue grill in advance, lit the dry branches they picked up, and grilled the food and clothes for themselves.

Other students stopped going fishing and gathered around to help skewer the skewers and grill the food.

However, the skills of these classmates cannot be complimented. Only one girl and one boy helped the family cook, and the baked goods were edible, while the others could not bake well.

Adhering to the principle of not wasting, whoever bakes the food will eat it. No matter how unpalatable it is, you have to bite the bullet and eat it.

Cao Gaocong loved baking the most, but his skills were the worst. He had an unknown amount of burnt food stuffed into his stomach.

He rubbed his belly, frowned and said, "It's bad, I will definitely have diarrhea when I get home."

Zhang Lu laughed "haha": "I won't let you bake it, you have to bake it, now you must reap the bitter consequences."

Cao Gaocong's whole face wrinkled together.

Cen Huai'an's barbecue skills were also good, and Zhang Lu bought a lot of food from him.

When the barbecue was over, everyone thought of counting the fish caught.

Some students guarded the bucket and said, "I'll count it myself. What if you scare my fish?"

"No, we must count them together to prevent some people from cheating!"

Everyone was noisy, and finally everyone counted the fish they caught.

Neither Zhang Lu nor Cen Huaian caught the least amount of fish, and they managed to avoid the aftermath of the picnic.

Zhang Lu was very happy. He hummed a song and went to pack up his fishing tools. He also motioned to Cen Huai'an to look at the fish in her bucket: "See, these are my trophies. I want my parents to taste them when I get home." "

Cen Huaian was also collecting his fish. He put them into a small bucket, filled the small bucket with water, covered the lid, and tied it to the back seat with a rope.

"My fish will also be eaten by my parents."

On the way back, everyone was talking while riding. Someone asked why Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu were so skillful in rescuing people.