Cen Huai'an thought for a moment and shook his head: "We would have caused trouble to our cousin in the past."

Jiang Wei first listened to his two brothers and sisters, and sometimes he hesitated to go, and sometimes he hesitated to go.

Zhang Lu pulled Cen Huai'an up: "Aren't you worried? Let's go! The three of us are good at martial arts. We won't cause trouble in the past, and we might even be able to help."

When she said this, Cen Huaian stopped insisting, and Jiang Wei first followed the two of them out of the room.

The box where Cen Huaian and the other three noticed something was wrong was on the third floor, and Jiang Zhida's room was on the fourth floor. They walked lightly down the next floor and walked towards the box where Jiang Zhida was.

At this time, the atmosphere in the entire corridor was completely different from other times. There were more waiters and security guards at the door of each box, and many security guards and waiters were hurriedly walking around in the corridor.

When Cen Huai'an and the other two walked towards the problem box, a waiter noticed them and told them to go back to the boss's room as it was dangerous here.

Zhang Lu smiled and said, "Let's go see my uncle. It'll be fine."

As he spoke, the three children ran and avoided the waiter's extended hand. The waiter still had his own things to do. Thinking that the boss would not ignore these children, he went to do more important things first.

Zhang Lu patted his chest: "Fortunately, I'm smart."

Cen Huaian pulled her behind a tall potted plant and said, "Sister, this way." Another group of waiters walked over.

When the three of them finally reached the problem box, the police had already arrived and were searching inside.

Jiang Zhida caught a glimpse of three children peeking in at the door. He frowned and glared at them.

Zhang Lu happened to be lying at the door and looking in. When he saw Jiang Zhida noticed him, he raised his head and smiled "hehe" at him.

Cen Huai'an also looked up at Jiang Zhida, with worry in his eyes, which made Jiang Zhida suddenly soften his heart, and quietly hooked his hands at them behind his back.

Cen Huaian and the other three instantly understood what he meant. They looked at each other, stepped lightly, and sneaked up to Jiang Zhida while avoiding the others.

Jiang Zhida stretched out his hand and pinched each of the three people's faces: "Why are you three here? Didn't I tell you to stay in the room well?"

Cen Huaian looked up at him and said seriously: "Cousin, we are worried about you."

Jiang Zhida couldn't get any more angry out, so he rubbed his head and said in a deliberately vicious tone: "Stay next to me, don't run around!"

Cen Huaian and the other three nodded quickly like chickens pecking at rice.

The suppressed guests over there are still struggling hard, trying to get out of their restraints: "Let me go! How dare you do this to me, I must let my dad seal this place!"

"Captain, we found it."

With the help of a police dog, the man wearing white gloves found a packet of white powder on the sofa and pills of various colors on the coffee table.

The captain standing in the middle of the room looked even more grim: "Continue searching."

I turned the entire box over and found more than one package of these things, scattered in a pile.