As he spoke, Zhang Lu walked towards the shore, shouting as he walked: "Look out for the other girls who are learning to swim from him. This coach is obviously unkind! He is just a liar who takes advantage of girls who are teaching him swimming." Big hooligan!"

Other girls who have not yet started learning will have their breasts touched. Everyone is still very conservative at the moment. Learning to swim is a very bold attempt, but no one is bold enough to accept having their breasts touched. Everyone has expressions on their faces. As soon as he changed, he covered his chest and hurried to the shore like Zhang Lu.

"You bastard!" When the coach saw that Zhang Lu not only left by himself, but also wanted to mess with his interest class, he no longer concealed the anger on his face. He looked towards Zhang Lu with fierce eyes and stretched out his hand to teach her a lesson. .

Before he could touch Zhang Lu's body, Cen Huaian kicked the coach. Because he used all his strength, he covered his waist in pain and fell back.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian quickly went ashore.

Another coach heard the quarrel here and gave up teaching the children and came over. He was hired by the middle-aged coach and had no idea about his behavior.

When he heard what Zhang Lu said, disgust appeared on his face. Instead of listening to the middle-aged coach's words to embarrass Zhang Lu and Cen Huai'an, he frowned at the middle-aged coach.

Jiang Weixian also ran over and stood next to Zhang Lu, protecting her with Cen Huaian and glaring at the middle-aged coach.

Zhang Lu stood on the edge of the swimming pool and said to the middle-aged coach who kept saying dirty words in the pool: "I only know how to curse. If you have the ability, come ashore!"

Then he made a provocative gesture, which made the coach so angry that he swam to the swimming pool as soon as he recovered from the pain.

As a result, as soon as he reached the edge of the pool and wanted to get up, he was kicked down by Zhang Lu again. He stopped getting up and glared at Zhang Lu viciously in the water.

Cen Huai'an looked at the middle-aged man, his eyes even more fierce than the middle-aged man's. The middle-aged man couldn't help but look at him and shuddered.

"Sister, don't be here anymore." Cen Huaian pulled Zhang Lu, who was about to have sex with the middle-aged coach, and said a few words in her ear.

Zhang Lu's eyes lit up, and she glared at the middle-aged coach: "My aunt is not here to play with you anymore!"

The other swimmers in the swimming pool had left, and Zhang Lu, Cen Huaian, and Jiang Wei went to change clothes first.

The middle-aged coach was obviously angry at what they had done. After they left, he hurried ashore and then ran to wait outside the classroom door where they were changing clothes.

As soon as Cen Huaian and the others came out, he started to catch Zhang Lu: "Little **, can you let me..."

Before he could finish his words, Cen Huai'an kicked him hard in the stomach. He was kicked directly to the ground. Because Cen Huai'an used a lot of force and the ground was flat, he fell and slid back a certain distance.

The middle-aged coach clutched his stomach and wailed in pain: "I want to call the police! If you dare to hit me, I will kill you!"

Zhang Lu's always smiling face turned gloomy, his eyes filled with evil spirits: "Kill us? It's not certain who will kill whom!"

After speaking, he turned to look at Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixian: "An'an, come first, let's go."

The middle-aged coach didn't catch up anymore. He was angrily cursing the young coach who came over: "What's wrong with you? You didn't come to help me when you saw me like this! Be careful..."