"Yes." Cen Huai'an nodded while holding the kite, pursed his lips, looked at the painting, and then looked at Cen Zhengnian.

Cen Zhengnian: "The painting looks very similar."

When Jiang Zhishu heard the sound, he turned his head and glanced here. When he saw the three stick figures on the kite who could not tell whether they were men, women, old or young, he looked at Cen Zhengnian: He really knew how to tell lies with his eyes open.

There are also skills to flying a kite. Based on theory, Cen Zhengnian directed Cen Huai'an: "You hold the line and walk back, about fifteen meters away from me."

Then he took the kite and formed an elevation angle with the foot line, and ran against the wind. Cen Huaian put out the line behind him. Finally, he felt the right wind force. Cen Zhengnian gently let go of his hand, and the kite fell to the ground with a "snap". .

Zhang Lu and Zhang Wei's kites had already flown into the sky. She was laughing and letting the string fly, watching the eagle's kite fly higher and higher. She was very happy.

Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huaian looked at each other and looked at the kite on the ground.

Cen Zhengnian picked up the kite and said, "It was the wrong time for me to let go. There is nothing wrong with our method."

Cen Huai'an nodded, and the two of them continued to fly the kite as before, but the kite fell down again.

"Fly! Fly! Daddy is great!"

Jiang Weixi's excited voice came, making Cen Zhengnian and Cen Huaian's eyes even more embarrassed. They looked at the kite on the ground silently.

Cen Zhengnian frowned: "There must be nothing wrong with the method, it must be that we have not set standards."

Cen Huaian said "hmm" and they flew the kite again, but it still didn't fly up.

Zhang Lu put the spool in his hand into the hands of Zhang Wei, who was standing aside watching her fly the kite: "Dad, help me fly it first."

Then she took a few steps to Cen Huai'an, who was doubting her kite flying skills, took the kite from his hand and said, "I will help you fly it. You follow my instructions to put the string!"

Zhang Lu ran very fast with the kite, and did not find a suitable angle according to Cen Zhengnian's instructions. She just ran according to her own feeling and shouted: "Fly! Fly! Fly!"

Then she loosened her hand and the kite flew upward steadily. Zhang Lu stood there with his hands on his hips and continued to shout: "An'an, let go of the line! Let it fly up!"

Cen Huaian obeyed his instructions, and the kite carrying Go, mathematics and a family of three floated in the air together with Zhang Lu's eagle kite and Jiang Weixi's rainbow kite painted in various colors.

Cen Zhengnian looked at the kite, still frowning. His method was not wrong. It was based on the principles of kite flying. Why did it fail?

Zhang Wei returned the kite spool to Zhang Lu. He walked up to Cen Zhengnian and patted him on the shoulder: "This kind of fun thing, theory has no practical effect."

Cen Zhengnian stopped worrying about this matter. He had indeed not flown a kite for a long time. He looked up at the kite in the sky and said, "You are right."

The three children were running and laughing. The kite was flying high and far in the sky. They were also competing to see whose kite could fly the highest and farthest.

On the other side, after Chu Xia, Jiang Zhiguan, and Luo Peng arranged each other's hair and clothes, they used Chu Xia's camera to start taking pictures of various beautiful scenery.