"Brother, where did you get this order? The job is not easy."

Since the last call, Qian Ran had changed his tune, and Jiang Zhida would not change his mind no matter how coldly he frowned at him.

Qian Ran looked at the order with even one screw specified, frowning, thinking about how to make these orders.

Jiang Zhida blew out a puff of smoke, looked at the busy workers in the factory and said, "Don't worry about this. As long as we complete this order, we won't be afraid of running out of orders in the future."

And they are all big orders.

When Qian Ran heard this, he immediately relaxed his eyebrows with a confident smile on his face: "Brother, leave this list to me."

Jiang Zhida was still relieved about Qian Ran. When he first started making the order, he went to keep an eye on it for two days and made sure that the finished product met the standards. Then he was ready to return to the capital.

He still has Yun Mengze in the capital. The Chinese New Year is a time when business is good, and it is also a time when people are prone to making trouble. He must go back and keep an eye on them.

When Jiang Zhida was about to leave, Qian Ran held him back: "Brother, didn't you say you wanted to change cars? Recently, Sister Su said that a new group of cars had been intercepted there."

Jiang Zhida's eyes lit up instantly and he patted Qian Ran twice on the back: "You didn't tell me this good news earlier!"

Qian Ran coughed twice when he slapped her: "Brother, be gentle with me."

Jiang Zhida ignored his words and asked him to take him directly to see the car.

The cars are all good cars. They are smuggled cars that have been stopped by the authorities and are cheaper in price.

Jiang Zhida looked around and chose a Jeep.

Sister Su is the leader here. She looked at the car he chose and smiled: "How come all the men here like Jeep?"

Jiang Zhida patted the black car body and said, "It looks domineering. Sister Su, can I borrow your phone here?"

"OK!"

Sister Su had many dealings with Qian Ran and Jiang Zhida, and she also had friendship, so she took them directly to her office and asked Jiang Zhida to call them.

Jiang Zhida called Chu Xia. He was not sure whether Chu Xia could receive the call. He called her home first, but no one answered, so he had to call Cen Zhengnian again.

Cen Zhengnian had just finished a job, otherwise he wouldn't have received the call.

Hearing Jiang Zhida's voice, he was surprised: "Dazi? What's the matter?"

"Cousin, it's like this..."

Chu Xia told Jiang Zhida before that she also wanted to buy a car. Although she can usually take the bus when going out, it is still convenient to have a car when it is windy or rainy or when she goes out or carries things.

Chu Xia now has enough money for a car, so she doesn't want to wrong herself.

Cen Zhengnian heard Chu Xia say at home that she had the opportunity to buy a car. Chu Xia would tell him and An An whatever she had in mind. She would never hide any big decisions she had to make.

"I'll go back and talk to Chuxia and ask her to call you back then."

"OK!"

When she came back from the hospital in early summer, she heard Cen Zhengnian talk about Jiang Zhida's phone call. Her face showed surprise: "Is there any news about the car so soon?"

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's motherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें