He pulled the curtains hard and wanted to turn around and lie down to sleep, but he couldn't put it down completely. Finally, he opened the curtains and continued to look, getting angry as he looked.

After ten laps of running, everyone was so tired that they were out of breath and even lying down on the ground were unwilling to move.

Only Cen Huai'an stood there, his breath just a little messy, not as exaggerated as Hu Cengwen's and others.

"Don't lie on the floor, stand up and walk around."

Cen Huaian went to pull Hu Shanghe and Xiaohe. The two of them were obedient and stood up as soon as they were pulled. The others gritted their teeth and stood up, followed Cen Huaian and walked around the playground again before going back.

This time everyone really didn't have the energy to do anything. They didn't even wash up. They just lay down on the bed and closed their eyes and fell asleep.

Except for Cen Huai'an who had enough time to wash his face and feet before going to bed, the others didn't care at all and just let them get dirty.

The next day, the coach indeed reduced the intensity and named Cen Huaian as the reason for being punished.

"Cen Huaize!"

"Here we come!" Cen Huaize has developed a conditioned reflex. Whenever he hears the coach calling him, he will raise his chest and raise his head in response.

"Cen Huaian is helping your class fight for the interests, and you are also a member of this class. What do you think?"

Cen Huaixin was actually training in the same class as them, but she was in a different dormitory from the boys, so she didn't know what happened yesterday.

Cen Huaize was stunned for a while, then stumbled and replied: "Thank you... thank him."

The coach asked again: "Except for you, everyone in your dormitory was accompanying Cen Huai'an to be punished last night. What did you think?"

Cen Huaize was swearing in his heart. What was he thinking? He wanted Cen Huaian not to be so pushy, and he wanted to take Cen Huaian's place in Hu Ceng's heart and theirs.

But these words cannot be said. He hesitated for a long time, his mind running wildly about how to answer the coach.

The coach was also very patient and kept waiting until Cen Huaize finished his "idea" with a stumbling step.

The coach nodded: "You said you wanted to thank him, but you didn't even want to be punished with him. You are comrades now and you have to fight side by side. Cen Huaize, do you understand the meaning of comrades?"

Cen Huaize looked at the coach, his face wrinkled. He really didn't know what to say to satisfy the coach. He was afraid of being punished, so he could only nod randomly.

"Coach, I know."

"Then tell me?"

The coach looked at him, Cen Huaize said, "Well... that... comrade..."

It's been a long time, but there's still no explanation.

"It seems that your concept of comrades is not clear yet. It doesn't matter. You will be clear soon. From today on, we will no longer train in the camp and go to the wild. We have them all now! Turn left and walk together!"

Cen Huaian and the others looked stern and quickly followed the order. Cen Huaize was distracted and made a wrong turn. He was kicked by the coach and turned back quickly.

Cen Huaian and the others followed the coach back to the dormitory, packed their luggage according to the coach's instructions, and then followed the recruits who had not been in the army for a long time and began to practice in the field.