Jiang Zhiyi hurriedly shook her arm, and immediately thought of the various ways Jiang Zhida told her about kidnappers: "Let me go! I don't know you, I'm not your cousin! Help, this person is a kidnapper!"

But Jiang Zhiyi tried her best and couldn't get rid of the girl. She was so anxious that she almost cried, but no one helped her.

The kind-faced girl was still talking to the people around her: "Our cousin is having a conflict. She always likes to talk nonsense. Cousin, please stop making trouble. I will tell my cousin then and ask him to pay you more."

Travelers who are in a hurry don't have so many kind-hearted people to help them when they don't understand the situation.

At this time, another man appeared and said he was their cousin and wanted to take them to settle down.

Jiang Zhiyi felt infinite panic in her heart. If she was really taken away, her life would be over.

At this time, she really regretted that she had not thought about running away secretly. She came to Yangcheng without telling her parents. At least she should have told her cousin, so that no one would pick her up now. She really met someone who wanted to abduct her. No one could be found to help.

Jiang Zhiyi struggled desperately and shouted for help. Her mind started to heat up, and she remembered what Chu Xia said during the chat. If you really encounter a kidnapper and no one can help, just destroy other people's property or beat them.

Just when she was about to kick a passerby, Miss Mianshan and her inexplicable cousin were suddenly pushed to the ground by several men who came out.

Jiang Zhiyi looked at a loss and didn't understand the turn of events. She subconsciously turned her head and saw Qian Ran walking out from behind the men, with a smile on his face and comfort in his eyes.

"Zhiyi, it's okay."

Hearing these words, Jiang Zhiyi suddenly broke down and cried. She ran towards Qian Ran and hugged him tightly, crying until her whole body was shaking.

Jiang Zhiyi really thought she was finished just now. Whatever ideals and ambitions she had, whatever bright future she had, all would be in vain once she was really trafficked, and what awaited her would be endless hell.

So she was scared to death, and her back was still cold and she was covered in cold sweat.

Qian Ran is about the same age as Jiang Zhida. In his eyes, Jiang Zhiyi is his beloved little sister. He had been following Jiang Zhida since he was a child, and had a lot of contact with Jiang Zhiyi. Seeing her crying so hard that she almost fainted, Qian Ran felt heartbroken.

"It's okay. I'm here and nothing will happen to you."

Qian Ran gently patted Jiang Zhiyi on the back to comfort her.

Jiang Zhiyi cried for a while before she let go of the fear in her heart and slowly stopped crying. She let go of Qian Ran and looked at the shirt on his chest that was wet with her tears with some embarrassment.

"Brother Xiaoran, your clothes."

Qian Ran tugged at it nonchalantly: "Just go back and wash it."

The two kidnappers were sent to the Public Security Bureau.

Qian Ran and Jiang Zhida had their own connections in Yangcheng for so many years, and the Public Security Bureau also wanted to achieve results, so when these two kidnappers went in, the Public Security Bureau paid great attention to them, and they had to find out some of the chains behind them.

Jiang Zhiyi was so frightened by what just happened that she didn't dare to sit alone in the car, so she followed Qian and sat with him.

Qian Ran understood that she was emotionally unstable at this time, and he talked to her softly along the way, asking her about her life in college, what she wanted to do in the future, and what happened at the train station without mentioning a word.