"Brother Youxuan?" Cen Huaian was a little surprised and pleasantly surprised. He never thought that he would meet so many familiar people in the summer camp.

Hong Youxuan is in high school, and he is participating in a summer camp for high school students. Boys from high school and junior high school all live in the same building.

"I heard someone said that someone was playing chess, and I thought it might be you, so I came over to take a look."

Hong Youxuan's eyes were still on the chess game that Cen Huaian had taken away half of, wondering whether he and Cen Huaian could win.

The answer is no. Cen Huaian is running further and further on the road of Go.

"We haven't played chess for a long time." Cen Huaian looked at Hong Youxuan and said.

The smile on Hong Youxuan's face became gentler: "The two of us have thought of something. I will come to you tomorrow night."

Xiaohe showed a curious expression towards Hong Youxuan. He looked at him and thought to himself: The capital city is indeed crouching tiger, hidden dragon.

After the chess game ended, students from other dormitories left one after another. Hong Youxuan and Xiaohe also left. People in Cen Huaian's dormitory closed the door. A student immediately couldn't help but ask him: "You can play Go? You're really good!"

Cen Huaian remembers him, Wang Aihua. His self-introduction at the opening meeting was very interesting, and he joked about his parents' temperament. It was different from the others' rigidity, which was impressive.

Cen Huaian nodded towards him: "It's just a hobby."

Wang Aihua leaned over and said with a smile: "I see that you are not only interested, but your level is also not low. I remember when you introduced me, you said you are eleven years old, right?"

After his birthday during the Lantern Festival, Cen Huaian turned eleven years old. He was three or four years younger than the normal age for junior high school students.

Cen Huaian nodded. Regardless of his age, you could tell he was young just by his appearance.

Wang Aihua's eyes immediately showed admiration, and he gave Cen Huai'an a thumbs up: "Awesome! You are definitely a genius! Do you know about the junior class?"

These outstanding students have always been very well-informed at home and have agreed to send their children to summer camps. They attach great importance to their children's future and will naturally inquire about things that are good for their children.

Cen Huaian knew that Grandpa Jiang had told him. He also read the recruitment requirements for the junior classes of prestigious schools, and he was hesitant to give it a try.

But Chu Xia doesn't agree with him going now.

Cen Huaian is too young and has not experienced many things. It is not a good thing for him to be exposed to advanced education too early.

Geniuses are most likely to have psychological problems, and the current youth class is also trying to figure out how to train these children. Cen Huaian's temperament has not yet been settled. At his age, going to the youth class has more advantages than disadvantages.

Now Cen Huaian lives a happy life. The knowledge in class is simple. He can learn Math Olympiad and Go by himself. The teacher will not care about him. He is not dissatisfied with school life.

Cen Huaian thought about it for himself. He was not willing to leave home and leave his parents to go to the juvenile class.

He looked at Wang Aihua: "I know."