"Wow!" Squatting in front of the kennel, Zhang Lu opened his mouth wide when he saw the palm-sized puppies inside. "The puppies are so small! Their eyes haven't even opened yet!"

Jiang Weixian and Jiang Weixi also came in. Chu Xia was off work today. When she saw Jiang Weixi, she was surprised: "Cousin-in-law agrees with you bringing her precious daughter over?"

Jiang Zhida smiled "hehe": "I said I wanted to see the puppies, and Xixi wanted to come over."

Because children are hard to come by, Luo Peng usually dotes on Jiang Weixi. Apart from major matters of right and wrong, she will satisfy her daughter's wishes such as watching dogs.

Luo Peng still has principles towards Jiang Weixi. Jiang Zhishu looks like a strict father, but he truly dotes on Jiang Weixi unconditionally.

Fortunately, Jiang Weixi was always taken care of by her brothers and sisters, and educated by her grandparents and great-grandfather, so she didn't grow crooked.

Grandpa Jiang would never pamper the younger ones. No matter who he was, he would be punished if he made a mistake, and adults were not allowed to plead for mercy!

Luo Peng often brought Jiang Weixi to Grandpa Jiang's house and let Xixi play with Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian. She talked to Chu Xia and asked Chu Xia about taking care of her body.

Jiang Weixi was wearing thick clothes and her legs were short. She was anxious to see the puppy. She stepped forward with her legs as hard as she could, but she didn't run very fast. Her little face showed worry: "Dog! Dog!"

Especially when I saw Zhang Lu and Jiang Weixian running over, I became even more anxious: "Guo Guo! Dog!"

Jiang Weixi looked at Cen Huaian for help, pointed at the puppy, and wanted Cen Huaian to help her.

Jiang Zhida stood aside with his hands folded on his chest, his mouth curled up, and his eyes looking at the two children with interest. He didn't go to help, he just wanted to see what the two children did.

Chu Xia didn't help either. They can handle the children's matters themselves.

Cen Huaian walked over, picked up Jiang Weixi from behind, held her like a carrot, and walked to the front of the kennel.

Jiang Weixi's little red cotton-padded jacket was bulging when it was lifted up, and she didn't agree with it at all. She didn't care, and followed Zhang Lu's example of squatting there to watch the dog.

Jiang Zhida also walked over and heard the children An An and Zhang Lu say: "This is Xiaohei, this is Xiaohua, and this is Spot."

Jiang Weixi pointed at the spot: "Why isn't it called a little flower? It's also very flowery."

Cen Huaian pointed at the little flower and said, "Because it's called Xiaohua, it was born first."

Jiang Weixi nodded heavily: "I know, Spot can't call his brother and sister by their names!"

Zhang Lu laughed out loud, "Yes, that's it!"

Jiang Zhida looked at the puppy and was very greedy. He had wanted Heizi's pup for a long time, but Heizi never gave birth.

Now that Heizi finally gave birth to a puppy, Jiang Zhida rubbed his hands and looked at Xiao Hei and Spot with excitement, looking over and over one by one, hesitating which puppy he wanted.

He thought about it for a while, then touched his chin and asked Cen Huaian: "An'an, how about giving Xiao Hei to me?"

An An looked at Xiao Hei with some reluctance. He liked these puppies very much. But I can't keep so many dogs at home.